Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

2006. aug. 14. 07:16

Oh, then no worries!!:)

Study exam is up to me, when I fill I know enough, the I go to do exam, and I am not in a hurry, you know...:))

166. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 163. - 549be03e80)
2006. aug. 12. 12:40

I knew what you meant Brizzy! :-D Just teasing!

Hey of course the bbq is fat free, i hate greasy stuff too!

How are your studies going? Do you have any exams coming up?

165. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 164. - Greentee)
2006. aug. 12. 12:39
That's fantastic greentee! That sort of thought would make my day too!
2006. aug. 12. 12:00

Hi everyone.

I hope you are as fine as me. :)

I just realised, that my best friend comes to visit from England next friday. (Poor little thing leaves the London rain for the Budapest rain...) I'll have a week off for parties, dinners and talk, talk, talk, talk. :) This thought made my day.

Have a nice weekend!

2006. aug. 12. 08:01

Mocis no sledge hammer, just only sledge(szanko), represent the Melbournien weather...:)))

I like this seat too, and of cause barbi too, but without fat ...:)

2006. aug. 11. 17:26

We have had a great day today! We bought a Jack and Jill wooden seat for our balcony. It's kind of like a park bench but has a table in the middle between the seats. It's gorgeous, all we are missing still is a couple of nice cushions.

We also bought a new barbeque today for our front porch. It's shiny stainless steel. Looks absolutely awesome and has a lid that allows you to roast meat and veggies.We need to assemble it properly, but I reckon we'll give it a test run tomorrow night! So looking forward to it!

161. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 160. - 549be03e80)
2006. aug. 11. 17:23

A sledge hammer???? LOL

The weather has actually been reaonably nice and sunny but it's still coldish, max 14-15C each day. There were a couple of warmer days where the max was 17-18 but it did not last.

You know what they say about Melbourne, you can experince the four seasons in one day. I still love it here though even though I get fed-up with the cold in winter.

160. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 149. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 11. 10:59
I like how you call Brisbane!!!= Brisvegas!! Oh weather today was absolutely beautiful! 23 degree, sunshine (of course) so I had today bootcamp exercise in open windows and doors. How is the weather in Melbourne ? You know people from Au & Hungary discussed once about Melbourne, especially the weather,and a nice billboard, what could represent the city. I suggested a big sledge!!!:))
159. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 158. - Greentee)
2006. aug. 11. 10:50

It is really nice story greentee, thanx to sharing with us!

Kisge welcome back, great to hear from you.

2006. aug. 11. 10:42

You know... sometimes it is like a mental home, but most of the people is not "very" lunatic. :)))

I met an old lady once (dressed in [{[{[A HREF=" [link] TARGET="_blank"]}]}]pink[{[{[/A]}]}] head to toe, large earrings, pink hat, pink handbag, pink shoes - just like a teenage girl), who has been an opera singer long ago, then married a lawyer, then eloped with her husband's secretary, who has not married her, but left her alone in France one day and disappeared. She came home and start to work as tram-driver! She is in her seventies, she runs a small business and wants to learn computing. She is magnificent.

2006. aug. 11. 00:53
Greentee, that sounds like a very interesting job, and I am sure it is very rewarding. It doesn't matter what capacity we work with people, it always requires lots of understanding, empathy and compassion for the other people's situation!
2006. aug. 11. 00:51
kisge!!!!! Excellent, I am glad you are still on holidays! Enjoy!xxx
155. greentee (válaszként erre: 151. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 10. 16:46

Never mind. Tea, tree - plant, plant, what's the odds? :))))) I did not even notice until you brought it up. :)

I work as a sort of organizer (oktatásszervező) in a highschool for adults. I also never get two people who are the same - just like you. Most of them are seniors, or long-term unemployed, thrown about, everyone has own sorrow, joy or problem to share, and most of the time I am the person to share with. :)

All in all I like my job.

154. kisgé (válaszként erre: 153. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 10. 16:29

Hello Mocis!

I am on holiday and I use internet on my workplace. I was in Croatia. It was very fun. Now, I am at home or I go everywhere. So I1ll come back on next friday.

xxx

2006. aug. 10. 15:20
kisge, gaby! Where are you guys? Hope you are both well.
2006. aug. 10. 15:18
Greentee, I am so sorry! i am totally stupid! I have been calling you GreentRee! LOL I apologise again! Maybe I need to wear glasses??? Sorry!
2006. aug. 10. 13:35
Thanks Greentree! Sorry if you already told us, but what sort of work do you do?
150. greentee (válaszként erre: 148. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 10. 13:03

I really appreciate those, who do a job like yours. I do not have the spirit and patience for a work like this.

It is not the same to care about people with incurable injuries and those who recover after a while.

2006. aug. 10. 12:05

Hi Brizzy! thanks for the good wishes!

How is BrisVegas? What's the weather like?

2006. aug. 10. 12:04
Greentree, what i do is more like social work than health care. It is very interesting to work with people who have a brain injury because you never get two people who are the same. Their impairement is always individual and different to the next person's. It is also interesting that despite their injury, their intelligence usually stays intact, although they may have short term memory problems or difficulty monitoring their own behaviour. It is a real skill to get along with people like that sometimes. LOL Gees I can talk a lot when I start! :-D
147. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 139. - Greentee)
2006. aug. 10. 09:40

Wow! Quiete an adventure!! Could be turn it worst!

Mocis I hope your new job will give you a lot of satisfaction!

146. greentee (válaszként erre: 144. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 9. 14:22
Mocis, do you work in health care? Isn't it quite hard? You must have very strong spirit and sympathy for it.
2006. aug. 9. 14:17

:) Mum is not a Sporty Spice but I swear I haven't seen anybody jump so fast and high. :))))

We are rarely bored to death at home.

(Or "time does not hang heavy in our hands" - as I learned yesterday.)

2006. aug. 9. 13:58
Yes, Linde, I think it will be a good job, and I will hopefully like it. I love working with people who have a brain injury. It is a very interesting field of work.
143. Linde (válaszként erre: 139. - Greentee)
2006. aug. 9. 13:31

Hi Greentee!

It was really funny. I think you laughed a lot :)

And your mother? Wasn't she frightened?

142. Linde (válaszként erre: 140. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 9. 13:28
And do you like it? I think it can be a good job.
141. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 139. - Greentee)
2006. aug. 9. 13:26
Wow Greentree! That sounds like it was a situation for knocking back a double whisky to get over it!!!! Your mum was very lucky not to have got injured! I can really see the funny side of the situation though! I can just imagine how much you would have laughed once you knew that everyone was safe and nothing serious happened. :-D
2006. aug. 9. 13:24

Hi Linde, that sounds like a big change for you, moving in with your boyfriend! I moved in with my partner about a year ago, and although I moved in gradually, it was a very big change for me as well. After so many years of being a "mum", now I am finally an adult in my own right and the only responsibility I have is to look after the dogs (we have four!!!).

My new job will be a little similar to my current job. I have psychology qualifications and I work with people who have an acquired brain injury, generally through traffic accidents, although some will have had other accidents, or strokes etc. My new job will be very similar and I will have to assess what there care and service needs are, provide them and their families with some counselling. I am very much looking forward to it. I have been in my old job for 6 years and it is very easily to become a little stale in the same job after such a long time.

2006. aug. 9. 13:08

Hi everyone.

I hope everybody is well and don't suffer of the weather and allergic!

I've got something to tell you about my weekend.

Mother decided to make barbecue on Sunday. She lit the fire then leave the whole stuff alone. The sun was shining onto the fireplace, so she put the beach umbrella near there later. Then the flames suddenly gone wild, and the plastic umbrella simply vanished with a "wwwwufff" sound.

Luckily mum is o. k. because she stood a few steps away.

We didn't even recognise what has happened at the moment, only then, when somebody had a look at the mortal remains of the beach umbrella.

:)) It was funny. I know, it can be worse, but it was really funny.

138. Linde (válaszként erre: 137. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 9. 12:54

I had to move away from home, you know. Now I live with my boyfriend. Some things are strange (I have cook for example) but we are very happy together.

What is your new job like?

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook