Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

107. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 96. - 549be03e80)
2006. aug. 1. 10:56
Hi Brizzy,don,t worry it,s ok i understand,and thanks for telling me,how are you annyway?
106. Linde (válaszként erre: 105. - Gaby67)
2006. aug. 1. 10:54

Thanks!

And what about you?

105. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 97. - Linde)
2006. aug. 1. 10:52
Hi,Linde,i,m glad that you,r ok now!
104. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 101. - Kisgé)
2006. aug. 1. 10:51

Hello,Kisge!

I,m so sorry,about your love life and i understand you,but please be patient,because the thrue love will came to you and you will knew when it,s ok.You will meat a good guy who will love you too.But untill then have a good trip,and like Brizzy sad ,no broken legs.And don,t forget we are hear for you annyi time!

103. greentee (válaszként erre: 102. - Kisgé)
2006. aug. 1. 10:16

It is a college.

My subject is kommunikáció-ügyvitel, some kind of business communication. It's quiet fun with typing and shorthand, but totally useless. :(

102. kisgé (válaszként erre: 100. - Greentee)
2006. aug. 1. 09:56

Is this high school, or collage? How sound your subject in Hungarian?

Yes, the teacher's payment is terrible in Hungary, I know.

101. kisgé (válaszként erre: 93. - Gaby67)
2006. aug. 1. 09:34

hello Gaby!

My love life is a disaster!:)) My Daniel (who don't know what he want) called me up and came to visit me. He is an idiot, I think. So, I want to give up love life.:)))) I want a normal man, who loves me and i love him and we want eachother and we want to live together. Is it unrealistic think? I am attractive person and I like houmor and I can to speak everybody, I am not stupid. I don't understand it! Ok, I had a problem about 8 years ago. I felt in love with a boy, it was real love, he was mr. Big but he went to USA to work there and he didn't take me. I broke many little pieces inside. So I couldn't love really nobody since then and I was being afraid. Summ: My love life is a disaster!:))))))

100. greentee (válaszként erre: 99. - Kisgé)
2006. aug. 1. 09:28

I graduated as a communication-business administration (?) teacher, but I work in the edu-administration as organizer.

The long holiday is excellent, but just take a look at a teacher's payment cheque. :((

99. kisgé (válaszként erre: 91. - Greentee)
2006. aug. 1. 09:19
Oh! Are you a teacher? The long holiday is very magnetic!:)))
98. greentee (válaszként erre: 95. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 1. 09:18
Yep, my english is O. K. but today is one of THOSE days... I don't speak english today or something. I am writing a simple e-mail for an hour. :(
97. Linde
2006. aug. 1. 09:16

Hi,

I'm 20, I'm working in a call-center. I use English every day because I have to phone in English.

Gaby! I've gained weight, now I'm 40 kg! I think it's really good :)

Mocis!Congratulation!

2006. aug. 1. 07:22

Hi all,

I joint to mocis, welcome Linde.No worries Gaby, just because mey brother called my (long ago) 3:00 AM, and he was surprized, when I told him, what time is it,I just was precautios:)

Kisge have a great holiday, without broken legs:)

Everybody have a nice day!

2006. aug. 1. 06:41

Hello All!!!

Welcome Linde! I am so excited about even more of us hanging out here together! Thanks heaps for taking the time to join in!

Greentree, your English is great, I am not at all surprised that the guy in Starbucks understood you!

Kisge, the holiday sounds fantastic! Look after yourself and have heaps of fun!

Linde, tell us a bit more about yourself!

Gaby, mys on is very well thanks and thanks for the good wishes for my new job. I am very excited about it! Brizzy can take some of the credit though, as I am sure his prayers helped a lot!

I am at work at the moment so I'd better not chit-chat too long.

Have a great Tuesday (always better than a Monday, already one day closer to the weekend!!!)

*hugs* to all.

2006. júl. 31. 21:21

Hi, I had a flashback just a second ago.

I remember a beautiful, extraordinary sunny morning in London, when I popped in to Starbucks, and said: "Can I have a vanilla latte, tall for takeaway, please...?!"

Such a great experience of using a foreign language! :)) And such a miracle: the guy understood me. :)

:)))

93. gaby67
2006. júl. 31. 19:37
Hey,everybody,i,m sorry i didn,t write but i wasn,t home a few days and i miss you sow much,how are you guys?Mocis,first of all ,congratulation (!!!!!!!!) for the job,and how is your Daniel?Brizzy ,i now that when hear is day at you is night,i,m sorry if i had left the impresion that i didn,t knew,and i think about,Kisge how is your love life?And welcome Greentee,and Linde!Linde what about your weight?I remember you have some problems to lose too much kilos,it,s better now?
92. Linde
2006. júl. 31. 16:56

Hi Evreybody!

I 'd like to join you. May I do it?

Linde

91. greentee (válaszként erre: 89. - Kisgé)
2006. júl. 31. 16:39

I live in Budapest and work in education.

The 3 reasons to work in a school: June, July, August. :))

90. kisgé (válaszként erre: 83. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 31. 16:03

Hi Mocis,

My weekand was great but we can't go to Szeged, because the guy who has a car hit him leg and he cannot walk. :)) But on saturday we went to Velence lake and lied on the "beach".:))

On Friday I will go with my mother and two of my friends to Croatia for 5 days, after that I will go to Gyoma (little village). So I will go on holiday for two weeks. It will be cool! :)

89. kisgé (válaszként erre: 88. - Greentee)
2006. júl. 31. 15:58

Welcome Greentee!

I am 31 years old too and single too.:))) Where do you live and what do you do. (This sentence sounds like a little dirl english knowledge...:)))

2006. júl. 31. 12:13

Hi everyone.

I had a wonderful weekend full of good movies and sleeping. :)

Well, about myself...

Statistics: I am 31, woman, single without children, with four dogs.

I am fond of making photos, reading, movies, traveling. And I am a bit anglomaniac :))).

2006. júl. 31. 02:21

Hi greentree! Welcome! Nice of you to join us.

Tell us a little about yourself! Where do you live, what are your interests?

Would love to know anything you are happy to share with us! :-D

2006. júl. 30. 18:53
Thank you Brizzy. :)
2006. júl. 30. 14:26

Although Mocis started this topic, but I am sure I can speak on her behalf too, if I say You are welcome to the club:)

Because so for I am the only one boy so far( Old one too) so I say welcome to in my part too.

2006. júl. 30. 14:21

Hi girls and boyz :)!

I don't have any company to talk with in english, and I am so happy to see nice and friendly people here. (Contrasted with other topics or chatrooms on the www).

If you don't mind I'd join you. May I?

:)

2006. júl. 29. 08:53

Hi Brizzy, we'll see how it all goes with the new job, gym etc, but I feel like I am getting a whole new start now, so it's exciting.

Have a good time kisge.

Where are you Gaby? Haven't seen you for a few days now!

82. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 80. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 29. 01:33

No worries:) I think great idea, to going to gym, because believe me, there you will get plenty of motivation!:) Since I do with the DVD , much easier do even the harder exercise, then before the easier ones, without, mates(Biggest losers),

Kisge have a good trip, I hope you'll enjoy it,

Gaby how are you doin'?

Hugs to everyone:)

81. kisgé
2006. júl. 28. 09:43

Sorry guys! I don't have time to write. Next week I'll try to answer.

Have a nice weekand. I go to Szeged on afternoon with my friends it will be fun.

xxx

2006. júl. 28. 08:55

Thanks Brizzy for the prayer and for being so happy for me! I really appreciate that!

That bootcamp must be a really tough one to do! There is a gym in the same street where my new workplace will be, so I'll check it out. I might be able to enrol there and do some exercise morning or evening and avoid the peak hour traffic on the way home. So it's all pretty positive!

Thanks again! :-) *hugs*

2006. júl. 28. 06:13

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!Congratulation !!!!!!!!

I am happy for you Mocis!!!!!!!!

Actually I've prayed for you, as a Christian, because I do believe the power of prayer, and not as a last resolution, if nothig else not worked...:)))

I am tired but happy, I just finished the workout with the "Biggest Loser" Team and Bob, the low intense combined with the bootcamp style.:)

2006. júl. 27. 11:32

Yey! i got the job!!! They called me this arvo (=afternoon for the non-aussies :-)))

Anyway, thanks for the positive thoughts Brizzy, I am sure they helped a lot!

I am so excited, I really needed a change so I will be a much happier mocis from now on.

How are you all guys? Come and talk to us.

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook