Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

❮❮ ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... ❯❯
287. greentee (válaszként erre: 286. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 4. 09:49
I was photoshooting. There are so much wedding nowadays. Maybe we two were on the same event?! :)) Seriously. It was Panni&Gábor's big day. :)
286. kisgé (válaszként erre: 285. - Greentee)
2006. szept. 4. 09:28

Hello,

I was on a wedding, it was so fun! I liked it!

What did you do on the wedding?

2006. szept. 4. 09:22

I also had a great weekend. I was working on a wedding, and I had a really good time despite of the tiring work and the long day (til sunrise).

I hope you all well! Have a nice day!

2006. szept. 4. 06:56

Hi eveyone.

Well I had a great one!! Riverfire was the weekend on the Brisbane River, something similar like back in Hungary on the 20th August the fireworks, of course much-much bigger.. Also I had a great Fathers day too.

Have everyone a great week!:)

283. gaby67
2006. szept. 2. 10:02
Hi everyone!I wish you all have a nice weekend!
282. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 280. - Greentee)
2006. szept. 1. 04:39

Hi Greentee,

Gaby's answer is right, prayer works, but only if we believe, according God's Word (Bible) " if someone asks Him (God)must believe H exist,because without faith impossible to please God.(Hebr.11:6,NIV)

But the good news is, "He gave to EVERYONE the measure of faith"(Romans 12:3) It's up to us to develop and increase our faith, because faith comes by hearing the Word (Bible)(Romans 12:17) and voila, right now you "hearing"(reading) !!!:)

So you're absolutely right , God is NOT a vending machine, there is condition to get answer to our prayer!:)

281. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 280. - Greentee)
2006. aug. 31. 10:36
Hello Greentee,I'm sorry ,you'r faith it's not so strong,and it,s posible that you are not believe in prayers but I does ,and iven Brizzy prayers it,s not working,I will always thanks him to think and prayes for me and my family.
2006. aug. 31. 09:58

Brizzy, I am envy a bit your belief. :)But I grant that prayers work. :)

Somebody said: God does not work like a vending machine - drop a prayer in, comes the redemption out! :)

2006. aug. 31. 06:18
Still raining........- heavily!!!!!!:)))))))
278. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 269. - 549be03e80)
2006. aug. 30. 18:24
Hello Brizzy,and yes I believe so much in you'r prayers and I am shore it will be worked.And i am so happy for you and for Brisbane,because it's rainig.Here in Roumania it's rainig to much and it is verry could,we love some sunshine here ,but what can I do,that's it.And I agree Mocis,it's so good for us to have you here in this portal,I'm saying again you are a verry special and good men,get all my good wishes for you and you'r family.
277. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 274. - Gaby67)
2006. aug. 30. 18:23

Gaby, I am looking forward to hearing your good news soon!!! I am confident that it will all work out for the best!

How are your girls? Are they looking forward to school starting soon?

276. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 273. - Linde)
2006. aug. 30. 18:22

Linde, I am so glad to hear that you are happy and things are going very well for you.

It makes a world of difference to be living in peaceful surroundings, without daily arguments!

I wish you and your boyfriend a lot of happiness for a the rest of your lives if that's what you both want!

I am very well thank you! My hand is healing very quickly, I will have the stitches taken out next Wednesday. I am also excitedly looking forward to starting my new job next Monday.

So as you can see all is cool with me.

What sort of work do you do? How come your boss is so mean that he won't let you have time off when you get sick?

275. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 271. - Linde)
2006. aug. 30. 18:17
Thanks ,Linde you are verry kind too.Iam glad youare much better.Kisge I so sorry you'r life it's not so good now,but hold on, it will be ok for you too.
274. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 268. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 30. 18:13
Thank you Mocis you are so kind!I am hapy to dream whit you and to share my dream whit you.I hope it will be ok.Anyway I will tell you about when I know the answer.Soon ,I hope.
273. Linde (válaszként erre: 272. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 30. 16:05

Thanks Mocis.

Now, I'm very happy with my boyfriend. I love him, and he loves me, so everything is OK!

How are you? Are you getting better?

2006. aug. 30. 16:00

Linde, I am glad you are feeling better!

How is life treating you these days?

271. Linde
2006. aug. 30. 15:53

Hi Everybody!

I'm back! :)

Brizzy! Thanks for your prayer again. It's working I'm getting better. I belive in it. :)

Mocis! I wish you get well soon!

Kisgé! Hold on!

Gaby! I hope your life will change!

XXX

270. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 269. - 549be03e80)
2006. aug. 30. 15:41

Brizzy, I am very happy for u and Queensland, you guys really needed the rain.

We did not have much rain this winter down here in Victoria either,they are already talking about the upcoming water restrictions. :-(

I never had a doubt about the power of prayer and we are lucky to have you here, thinking an praying for us! One of the things I noticed about you first was your positive attitude to life and I am sure that your prayer gives you a certain degree of inner peace.

Thanks again!

2006. aug. 30. 08:37

Hi everyone !

Mocis can you image, we have rain after more then 8 month drought!!

We are very happy, actually on Sunday together with Mr. Beatty(our Prime Minister)and Mayor of Brisbane ALL prayed for rain in every Churches here in Queensland,,because the situation was so desperate!!And guess what, Already on Sunday night started to raining, and since then still raining!!!!!!!! So for us is a great nws, and the prayers DO WORKS !!!!This is a great example!!

So kisge consider, if you like I can prau for your grandma too!:))) But without agreement of the person who's concerned, not working because of the person unbelief !

That's why worked for Mocis, and I am sure it working for Gaby,and Linde too!!

268. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 266. - Gaby67)
2006. aug. 30. 01:52

oh gaby! I really really hope it works out for you! It would we fantastic for your family! What a lifestyle change! So much healthier to to have fresh air, a garden etc.

I am very spoilt, because we have been living in houses with backyards, dogs etc for most of the time we have been in Melbourne, but I grew up in "panel", so I knoe the difference.

Brizzy's prayers have been unbeatable so far! I am sure that will help you a lot!

By the way, I think I can speak for the others here too: you are not boring us with your life and your dreams! That's what we are all here for (on this portal as well as on this earth), to talk about life, our hopes and dreams, to be happy for each others' successes and to maybe give each other a bit of care and compassion when needed. I will still keep every crossable bit of me crossed for you!!!!!! :-))) ~HUGS~ to you too!

267. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 265. - Kisgé)
2006. aug. 30. 01:45

kisge, I am sorry things are so rough for you at the moment! If there is anything I can do to help ( I know I am far away but sometimes it even helps to talk about stuff to someone), just let me know! Send me a message or something (magyarul is ok)

:-)))))))

~HUGS~

266. gaby67
2006. aug. 29. 20:23
Hi,guys!Mocis you are wright,it could be fantastic,I never think it will be posible to change our life in better of course and now I think to my children how hapy will be if we could by a house whit flowers and a dog or two,we live in an apartman whit 2 chambers ,kitchen, bathroom,and small litle places but a house whit flowers and litle animals around us is our big dream.Sorry,I didn't want to bore you but I ,m dreaming whit open eyes .I 'm glad you are better and I wish you get well soon!
265. kisgé (válaszként erre: 264. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 29. 13:49

Mocis, thanks! Sometimes my life is a disaster, so it is a light thing now.:) Tomorrow, I go to the hospital and I take my granmom to home. She are waiting it, because who like hospitals?:))

Yesterday I was in a funeral, so there are a lot of problem....:(((

2006. aug. 29. 12:37

Kisge, I am sorry about your grandma being sick! It must be a big worry for your family. Hope she will improve soon.

Don't worry about my operation, it wasn't a big deal at all and I hardly had any pain. They have taken the plaster off today and next week they will remove the stitches, so I am very happy and I can type again! :-)

2006. aug. 29. 12:34
Gaby, that would be absolutely fantastic!!!! I am keeing my fingers and toes for you!!!!! I hope it all works out!
262. kisgé
2006. aug. 29. 11:47

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for your inquiry of my grandmother. She is very old, 80. He speak and move very slowly now, but she feel better. She have had a little stroke, this wasn't the first time. So, thats life guys. She needs more handling, but this the thing of family. :)

Thanks again!

261. kisgé (válaszként erre: 248. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 29. 11:41

Hi Mocis, I red your operation and I worry about it. I afraid this thing.I hate hospitals, doctors and sickness.:(

I hope You will be alright!

260. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 259. - Mociscsaj)
2006. aug. 29. 10:30

Hello all of you,I hope you have a nice week .Mocis well come back!!!I 'm sorry for your pain and I wish you to get well soon,we miss you.About the "big"think Brizzy was praying for,I'm steel waiting and of course I can tell you what is it about,I am waiting an answer from the authorities about some forest that has been taking from us a long time ago,and now it is a posibility to give us back,and it is a lot of forest,so this is the posibility to change our life in much better,but I steel wait for the answer,and please Brizzy don't forget me in your prayers.

So ,enough about me ,how are you?

2006. aug. 28. 23:03

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been writing but it's such a pain in the butt to try to type with one hand.

The other day I typed this long message into this window, than something went wrong and I lost the whole damn thing. I just did not have the patience to re-type it again with one hand!

The plaster is hopefully coming off my hand tonight and I hope I'll be able to use my right hand a little bit more soon. I start my new job next Monday, so I hope they'll take the stiches out over the weekend.

Anyway, enough about me!

How are you all?

'kisge how's your grandma? Linde, are u feeling better?

gaby, what's happening with you? how did things turn out? remember, Brizzy was praying for something big and life-changing for you! Are we allowed to know what it was and how it turned out?

Brizzy,my man! How's everything with you?

Greentee, I haven't had much time to read lately but my psrtner is going away Wednesday and Thursday on a "boys only" trip, so I reckon I'll get stuck into the book well and truly! :- )

hugs

mocis

258. gaby67
2006. aug. 28. 20:46

Hello,how are you?And how was your weekend?

Mocis,are you ok?Kisge ,how is grandma?Linde,I hope you are recovered and you are joing your new life.Brizzy,Greentee hello you too,and have a nice week.

❮❮ ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... ❯❯

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook