Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

77. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 75. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 27. 06:18

I did, and I hope you going to get this job:)

Thanx!

2006. júl. 27. 01:44

Kisge, where are you? I am missing hearing from you!

Come back soon pleaaaase! :-D

Hugs

2006. júl. 27. 01:44

'Onya Brizzy!

Think of me and send me some positive thoughts if you can, I've applied for a new job and waiting to hear back now. They rang the other day to sayt that they would contact my references, so I guess that's a good sign. Hopefully they'll put me out of my misery soon. :-D

Happy studying!

2006. júl. 26. 07:47

gabi - mocis and me, will answer always a little bit later, because of the different timezone, meanwhile you sleep,we are awake, and meanwhile we sleep, you are awake, please think about....:)))

mocis I just started, and I think years and years, and years...sudy ,study, and more study...

73. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 70. - 549be03e80)
2006. júl. 25. 15:22
Wow,Brizzy,the guy had some kilos...I wish loose just 9 kilos ,and i ,msteel working itt whit no rezult,and he lost 160...
72. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 69. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 25. 15:17
Hey,guys,how are you today?I hope you,r well.Mocis,thanks, you,r verry kind,and yes,the time whit them is more than precios.
2006. júl. 25. 07:50

HI Brizzy, I know you were just joking!

My son is teaching English to primary school kids in Japan. He is loving it.

He has been in Nagoya since November last year, so you can imagine how much I miss him now. We used to live together and work in the same office but at least talk on the phone 10 times a day before he left (some people reckon he left to get away from me! :-)))))))))) Just kidding of course!

I do try to do some walking on the weekend, if nothing else, we take the dogs for a walk, we have four of them! :-D

Wow! You must have your hands full with your study! That's quite a difficult, but very useful course to do nowadays. How much more have you got to do? What are your plans after you finish school?

2006. júl. 25. 02:46

hi everyone,

gaby the guy was 260 kilos...

mocis i was just joking....i can image your son ecxited about Japan, possibly very interesting, wha the is doing thre, working or dtudiing/

you asked me about my study, I am studiing IT/business.admin.You are really busy, maby try do on weekend, if you've got energy to do exercise..

2006. júl. 25. 01:41
Hi Gaby, it is perfectly understandable that you put your girls first! They grow up all too quickly anyway and the time you spend with them while they are kids is very precious!
68. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 63. - Kisgé)
2006. júl. 25. 01:39

Kisge, thanks for the motivation! :-)

I know that sport is important, I just struggle to find the time and the energy to actually get going. I am at work all day, sometimes out on the road, like last week. It's dark when I get up (about 6am) and it's dark when I get home at night often after 6pm, so it's a very long day. Then I am half dead, so I just want to sit and chill out for the rest of the evening. I wish I had the energy to get up and go for a walk, but I would have to be out walking at 5am to get some exercise in the morning. I just can't face getting up that early.

Excuses, excuses! See what I mean? :-)

67. gaby67
2006. júl. 24. 21:52

Hello everybody or better good evening,sorry i didn,t think ,but it,s evenig hear .

And well come back Mocis,sorry about the fox and sorry four you that you are crying,i hope you can spoke whit your son.

Brizzy , how could the guy lost 162 kilos?

How manny kilos had him?

Kisge i was working in an office in a shoes factory i was superwase the transport whit all the papers needs for .It was a verry good job i,m soory,but my girls are more important of any jobs in the world.

So good evening everybody!

2006. júl. 24. 11:28

Hi Brizzy! It was not "just a fox", I don't like killing anything :-)

Sorry, I was watching Ch7, so I did not see the program you are referring to. Wow! 162 kilos? That is amazing! That's the equivalent of two big guys!

I am sitting around waiting for a message from my boy so that I can give him a call, I haven't spoken to him for over a week now. Can't wait to hear about his latest adventures. Every time I speak to him he has heaps of stuff to tell me! Seems like there is always something happening in Japan. :-D

65. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 64. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 24. 11:19

Hi everyone:)

NO worries Mocis, it's just a fox....:)

Have you seen today the " a current affair" on channel 9? About the guy who's already lost 162 kilos? I think this is a real inspiration for all of us!!!

2006. júl. 24. 10:34

Hi guys! I am baaaaack! :-)

It was a very long trip and on the first morning very early, while it was still dark I hit a fox on the road. It was so awful, I was really upset. It was sitting in the middle of my lane and I was doing 110 km/hr, there was nothing at all that I could have done to avoid the poor thing.

Anyway, I had a good cry but had to keep going as I had an appointment with my first client in just a few short hours, still a long way away.

Anyway, that was the most drama I encountered thankfully, so the rest of the trip was really good.

How have you all been? What's happened over the last few days? Any news? Looking forward to getting the updates from all of you.

Hugs.

63. kisgé (válaszként erre: 54. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 19. 15:18

Hello!

I'll give you some motivation.:)))

When I was a child I was doing lots of sport. Basketball, Aerobick, running, body building. I had have a very good body.:)) After that I was being lazy. 1 year ago I had neck and waist pain. I went to physiotherapist who said I had a very bad posture. She teached me some exercises and she said: You should do sports, because it is more healthy. I like sports, but I was so lazy but I hated it because I did't do anything to my body! So I was so frustrated about that. BUT, I have made decision and I started it for few mounts. Now, I love it I feel better myself and I be so sporty. Life easier with sports.

Oh, I hope I didn't make a lot of misstakes.

62. kisgé (válaszként erre: 59. - Gaby67)
2006. júl. 19. 15:04

Hello Gaby!

No, today I'm not too sleepy just I have some work.:)))

What is your job if you work? I read your story and I saw that U not work now because your girls are little.

61. kisgé (válaszként erre: 58. - 549be03e80)
2006. júl. 19. 15:03
Yes, it is from Terminator!:)))
60. kisgé (válaszként erre: 40. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 19. 15:02

Hello mocis!

Thanks for your words. I feel myself better because I try to think other things. This case was 2 weeks ago, so I am relaxed.

I think if I don't make compromise, I will find my man! :)))) I know it, because I have good thinks and lots of experience. :))

59. gaby67
2006. júl. 19. 12:25
Hey guys,where are you ?Brizzy thanks again.Kisge,you are sleepy today?I hope you,r ok.
58. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 56. - Gaby67)
2006. júl. 19. 02:21

Don't be ashamed,it's normal Australia far away from Europe, no worries.

So Kisge "I'll be back" like Arni in the "Terminator"?:)))

57. kisgé
2006. júl. 18. 16:18

Hello Guys!

Today I haven'got enough time to write I'll be back tomorow!:))))

56. gaby67
2006. júl. 18. 16:12

Hello everybody!I,m glad to hear from all of you!Mociccsaj,have a good time for the rest of the week,we will waiting you back,and safe.Brizzy thanks for the information,i,m shame a litle i should knew itt,i,m sorry but after i send the letter i think that maybe i could look into a map not asking you.I,m sow shame!

Kisge welldone!

55. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 54. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 18. 12:24

hi Mocis,

I think the best motivation to watch on Sundays on Channel 9:"what you eat,what you are"nad the next to:"Turning your life clock back')or something like that,,,just try it:)

Gabi, Adeliade the 3rd smallest city(capital of South Australia/ State).Only I miss, the traffic, here in Brisbane too heavy, becuse of the population of Brisbane increasing WEEKLY 1500!!( very popular,because of the weather!)

Hello kisge keep up the good work(exercise):)

2006. júl. 18. 05:08

Hey guys, good to hear from you all and I am glad that you are all well and doing good things.

Brizzy and kisge, i really need some motivation! Maybe you two can help me! I really need to get into doing more exercise, but I am just so lazy (and busy)! How do you get the motivation? Help me please! :-D

Kisge, I am glad to hear that you had a good weekend, sometimes when we need to support someone else with their sadness or problems, it helps us put our own life into perspective! So it probably did you good to focus on helping your friend after the break up!

Gaby, I hope you are right, and I will manage to have the time and the $$$ to go and visit Dan in Japan. Maybe in January, when it's snowing there! That would be fun.

I am going to be away for the rest of the week, I am going to South Australia (Mt. Gambier and surrounding areas) to see some clients, but I am looking forward to reading all your messages on the weekend. Till then, have a great week, and look after yourselves. Hugs to you all!

53. gaby67
2006. júl. 17. 14:56
Well, well Brizzy it,s hear!I,m glad you have an interesting weekend ,how is Adelaide,it,s a small or a big town?
2006. júl. 17. 13:30

Thanx Gaby, it was pretty good.I've done bootcamp, so I have sour muscle, but that's all right.:)

Mocis, I use to be living in Adelaide, so I have some idea, What is like it, and I've been in Melbourne a couple of time too, so I know what is like it there the weather.That is no luck, I've choose to be living here, I was driving up here from Adelaide in my car, so you can such luck too...:))One of the reason was exactly the weather..Ok kisge so you are on the right track now, good on ya!:)

51. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 46. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 17. 12:27

Hey guys,how was in the weekend?

Mociscsaj,i,m sorry for you ,that your soon is not comming home sow soon.But i believe that you going to visit him.And you,r right, my daughters are at a lovely age and they are verry good girls and i am blassed to have them.

Kisge,i,m happy for you to have a nice weekend, well done!Brizzy,where are you?And how was your weekend?

50. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 45. - Kisgé)
2006. júl. 17. 12:19
Thanks a lot Kisge!
49. kisgé (válaszként erre: 47. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 17. 12:11

Hello!

I am just so sleepy, because one of my friend broke yesterday (they have lived together for 10 years)and I visited her. So I am answering your letter a little bit later. It is a little bit difficult for me and I want to understand every word.:))

I am good today bcause I have nice weekend and not too boring.:) I do sports four times a week thats why I feel myself better. I bought a very good running shoes and I always go to hill and walking hard or jogging. I really enjoy it!

Ok, I come back later.

xxx

2006. júl. 17. 11:48
Brizzy, how are thing for you? You are so lucky not to be living in Melbourne, the weather is miserable here!

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook