Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

2006. júl. 17. 11:48
Kisge, how are things for you at the moment? Are things improving? How was your weekend?
2006. júl. 17. 11:39

Hey Gaby, thank you for telling us about your life! I don't think that it is uninteresting at all. We are all just "normal" people here, but we are all special in our own way.

Your daughters are at a lovely age at the moment, you must take a lot of pleasure in them.

My son well - thanks for asking- although he just informed me that he is not coming home now until about May next year. That made me miss him even more, I was hoping to have him home in NOvember already, but it seems that I might just have to go and visit him! :-D

45. kisgé (válaszként erre: 37. - Gaby67)
2006. júl. 17. 09:56

Hello Gaby!

Welcome!:))

44. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 41. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 16. 21:51

Hey,guys,how are you today?I hope you had a wonderfool weekend.Mociscsaj how is your soon?Kisge, about your love trouble ,is any changing?And Brizzy ,hello you too!

Well ,about myself i could tell you that i,m living in Roumania itt,s a small country in Europe, the town i was born is Marosvasarhely i like itt a lot is a verry smaal and beautiful town not like Budapest of course but it,s lovely.I have too girls KARINA-BEATA she has 8 year old and LAURA-NIKOLETT she has 6 year old.And i have a husband ,of course ,he is a verry good man , he,s working at a travel agency.I,m not working at the moment ,i ,m staying at home whit the girls,and before that, i was working too.We leave in an apartmen ,it,s ours, but it,s small ,we have only 2 rooms and bathroom and kitchen and a small balcony, where i have a lot of flowers.And we want to build next year a big house , that is our dream.I am sorry if i had dissapoint you ,but my life is not verry interesting ,but i like itt ,and i love my familly verry much.That,s itt ,how about you?

43. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 42. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 16. 06:19
No worries mate:) What is for a good(aussie) friend, if not for this?!:)
2006. júl. 15. 11:42
Brizzy! thanks mate for keeping an eye on this topic! :-D
2006. júl. 15. 11:41

gaby67, tell us more about yourself?

Where do you live, waht do you do for a living? Do you have kids? Anything you feel comfortable talking about! :-D

40. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 34. - Kisgé)
2006. júl. 15. 11:35

Hey Kisge, we went to the Island for a long weekend, just to chill for a little while, change of scenery etc. You know how it is, it's nice to have a change sometimes.

I am sorry to hear that you are a bit frustrated with your love life, I can understand how frustrating it would be to know that you love each other yet you can't make the ultimate commitment... It must be very hard.

Maybe your man is not lacking in his love for you, just the maturity to understand that if we truly love someone, than we want to make a commitment to that person.

I agree with you, that making yourself sick, feeling degraded and compromised would be terrible! Don't do that under any circumstances.

If this guy won't make the kind of commitment to your relationship that you want, than I am afraid that you may have to consider moving on and finding someone who will. No matter how lovely and charming this guy is, if you are always the one who doesn't get what she wants, it will only result in resentment in your relationship in the long run!

That's my experience anyway, I hope I haven't "stepped over the mark" here. I don't want to convince you, I just thought you might want another opinion.

lots of love and hugs!

2006. júl. 15. 11:24
oops learning (I need to learn to type first of all, have more problems with hitting the right key than with knowing what I want to write)
2006. júl. 15. 11:23
Hey gaby67! We are all here to chat the best way we can! It's all meant to be practice and learnign from each other.
37. gaby67
2006. júl. 15. 10:41
Thanks guys,thanks so much,it was a pleasant surprise in this morning to see your answer sow soon.Anyway i,m soory to have writing problems but i hope you understand what i,m saying.And please correct my mistakes.Thanks , Brizzy and hi Mocsicsaj and Kisge!
2006. júl. 15. 05:18
Sure you can!:) You are most welcome!:) I think I can speak for MOciscsaj and kisge too
35. gaby67
2006. júl. 14. 23:24

Hello,everybody!

Can i disturb you?I know the english language only that i learn too school,not in a profesional way.But please don't be angry,if i have a lot of mistakes,because i want so bad to chat whit you.May i ?

34. kisgé (válaszként erre: 32. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 14. 13:38

Helló csaj!:)))

What did you do in Phillip Island? Did you go on a short holiday? However, what is your job?

Thank U for your kind. I am just a little bit desperate now. I am an optimistic person and brimming with life but sometimes, when my dreams not come true I feel little bit sad.

I met a man, who is very charm and lovely and we can speak for hours and we understand each other. I am in love with him I think and he is too, but he is a typical today man. He wants to keep his freedom. My ex boyfriend was the same and I was waiting for him 2,5 years but nothing changed. I scared this man (called Daniel like your son), because I became ill from this case. I don't want to feel myself degraded and too compromised, because I will go crazy. :) This was my story. :)

Oh, poor mociscsaj! You really miss your son! Is he working in Japan?

2006. júl. 14. 01:24
Shit!!! backslided our topic,sorry guys, just brought up again...:)
2006. júl. 13. 11:11

Hi guys. Sorry I disappeared but I went to Phillip Island for a few days, you know, where the MotoGp is.

Anyway, kisge, I am sorry you are having man trouble! Hopefully things will resolve themselves.

LEt us know if there is anything we can do to help.

I am so proud of you for speaking in English! You go girl!!!!! That's the best way to learn!

Let us know if you need help with anything!

And for goodness' sake don't be depressed! That's not going to help! Smile!

Yes, my son and I are very silly together and I miss him like crazy. He will be away till at least the end of November but maybe even till May next year or longer! :-(

31. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 30. - Kisgé)
2006. júl. 13. 09:44
If you like I can send you plenty of English text...:)
30. kisgé (válaszként erre: 29. - 549be03e80)
2006. júl. 13. 09:21
:))) My ex English teacher who is one of my friend gave me 2 texts to translate. It is her job, but she has a lot of work and she asked me to help her.:)))
29. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 28. - Kisgé)
2006. júl. 13. 08:52
Of cause you can speak!:)Well done girl!:)Keep up the good work:)))
28. kisgé
2006. júl. 12. 15:52

Hello,

Are U here?:)))

I was speeking in English one of my frind on phone for 30 minutes. It was so cool, I still speak English.:)))

27. kisgé (válaszként erre: 26. - 549be03e80)
2006. júl. 11. 13:20
That is true for everithing in my life!:) I didn't want to complaint!
2006. júl. 11. 12:24
I see...:) That's for sure, only person who can help you is, - yourself...:)
25. kisgé (válaszként erre: 24. - 549be03e80)
2006. júl. 11. 11:45
No, unfortunately. I should help myself. This is love trouble.:)
24. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 23. - Kisgé)
2006. júl. 11. 11:36
Why? Can I help you?
23. kisgé (válaszként erre: 22. - 549be03e80)
2006. júl. 11. 11:23
Sometimes I am so lazy girl! If I boring in my workplace, I will be so tired.:)) So now, I am so tired and I am so sad!:(
22. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 21. - Kisgé)
2006. júl. 11. 11:18
I think internet is a good oppurtunity to improve your English kisge! there are plenty of websites, you are interested of, like diets :), and if you involve in the forum there, even better...
21. kisgé (válaszként erre: 17. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 11. 09:08

Hello,

I didn' write, because I was so depressive.:)

sometimes I speak English in my head or in my office, when I am alone. This is so funny but I enjoy it. My ex boyfriend gave me a lot of films which are in English with Hungarian and English subtitle. I like to see films original voice and it is very good for my English.:)

Before I went English oral exam, I was seeing "Friends" in English-English. :)

Your son and You are so silly!:)))

20. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 19. - Mociscsaj)
2006. júl. 6. 07:57
Well, I am blessed because from the very first time we have attending in our Church, where I am singing+reading the lyrics, listenig 1 hour preaching, + confessing (repeating after the pastor) loudly,+ weekly Bible study in our Church, + different occasions(Barbi,etc).+ waching daily 1 hour teching in the tv(Channel 10/K.Copeland+Joyce Myer), so plenty of occasion to exercise the English.And the Gym too, we have aussie friend, almost every day she visit us, so there is a lot of time to use the English.
2006. júl. 6. 00:48
Hey Brizzy! Come talk to us too! What's your experience?
2006. júl. 6. 00:47

P.S. When Daniel, my son is with me, it is a lot of fun to be able to talk in Hungarian in public, knowing that whatever we say generally people won't understand. It is quite fun to make silly comments about people on public transport for example, without them being able to understand it.

We've had heaps of laughs like that, and we haven't been caught out yet! :-))))))

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook