Főoldal » Fórumok » Hobbi & Otthon fórumok » Let's talk in English! fórum

Let's talk in English! (beszélgetős fórum)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... ❯❯
542. brunette* (válaszként erre: 538. - Brunette*)
2020. jan. 17. 06:47

Almost 7 years have passed but I am a simple English-lover girl, when I see "Let's talk in English" I hit the comment button and refresh the topic immidiately.

So... Does someone in the mood to practice?

Anyway. Does someone in the 'mood' or 'mode'? I am confused, both makes sense to me for the first sight but I would rather choose 'mood'.

541. Esthere
2015. nov. 26. 21:44

maryjane89, do you mean you interested in? :D

Then tell me (or us-if sombody else join us) something about yourself :)

2015. nov. 26. 20:21
yeahh
539. Esthere
2015. nov. 26. 20:09

Hello Everybody,

As I can see it is still a dead topic but if anyone feels like talking in english, I'm here :)

Come on!

2013. jún. 10. 18:07
Hi, Is someone here? As I see this topic is not really active.
2012. ápr. 29. 22:15

Hi,

If somebody are here, I would like to talk in English with him, because I would like to practise the lanuage. It would be so important for me.

Bye XXX:)

2011. okt. 26. 12:36

Hi, Angelbocs!

My answer is late a bit, too! I had a lot of things to do, actually.

You have a really busy life, so I'm sure, you aren't bored.

I'm a bit better in speaking than in writing, because in my last job I really used the language as daily routine. But it was about 16 years ago. Since I work something else, I use it only when we travell somewhere. Thats why I started to learn german, too. But my german is quite poor, I just can book a hotel room, or order in a restaurant, or things like these. Yes, my opinion is the same: german is more difficult, but easier to learn if you've learnt another language (for examlpe:English) before. French is very far from me.....I prefer Spanish and Italian.

I think you'd rather practise speaking somewhere. Dont you have somebody at school? most of the people ar afraid of speaking, the situation is really that, what you've mentioned: forget words.

But it's not a problem in life (of course not at a job-interwiew) english speaking man like to speak foreigners and like to help them in speaking.

So, be brave, and find somebody to speak to!

Have a nice day!

(but of course I'm here, so we can write about ewerything we want to!)

535. Angelbocs (válaszként erre: 534. - Judy1974)
2011. okt. 18. 18:26

Sorry that I reply so late, but these latest days were quite busy, I didn't have much time.

I love animals, so I would like as much pets as I can care about, but unfortunately it's not so simple. I travel a lot, from Monday to Wednesday or Thursday I'm in Tatabánya, and from Thursday to Sunday I live in Budapest. The turtles are in Budapest, my boyfriend cares about them when I'm in Tatabánya.

About the language...

I have an intermediate language exam, I had to do this beacuse of my diploma. I think, in writing there's no problem, but speaking is not so well. Usually I'm afraid of forgetting the right word and thanks to this I really forget it. :) So I have to practice a lot especially because speaking English is requirement most of the jobs. That's why I want to read English books and talking in English. I'm sure it will be useful. :)

And do you speak German well or just a few words yet?

My sister also learnt German, she has an intermediate language exam, too, but she said it was more difficult than learning English. Is it true?

In grammar school, I learnt French but it was really difficult and honestly the teacher wasn't the best, so I forgot almost everything, I remember just a few words.

I just read back and I think this comment is a bit long (maybe it's not the right word :) ), so I finish it. :)

Have a nice evening!

2011. okt. 12. 12:32

No, unfortunatally not at the moment. We used to have a dog (rotweiller) ,but she died 5 years ago, and I don't want another one.

We live in a small town 4 km-s far from BP with my family.

I've two daughters (16 and 14) and they learn english at school as well.

When I was 16 I made the middle level exam in English, but now I don't usually use the language, that's my problem.

Four years ago I started to learn german, because we love skiing in Austria and it was uncomfortable for me to try to understand them, and it's not sure, that ewerywhere in Austria people speaking english. (hope, you understand, a bit complicated to explain)

But you're good in english if you start to read a book in english.

Have a nice day!

533. Angelbocs (válaszként erre: 532. - Judy1974)
2011. okt. 11. 18:56

Hello!

I'm glad that you found the topic again. :)

I'm 24 and I live in Budapest and Tatabánya.

I'm studying at ELTE.

I'm interested in a lot of things. :) For example I like reading exciting books (now I'm thinking about I should start to read English books, of course in English), translate movies from the 40s, 50s and 60s (for my own use :) ). Beside these I have two turtles, I love "playing" with them and care about them.

Do you have any pets? :)

532. judy1974 (válaszként erre: 531. - Angelbocs)
2011. okt. 11. 11:59

Hi, Angelbocs!

I've just refind this topic.

How old are you? What are you interested in?

2011. okt. 7. 11:06

Hello everybody!

I hope this topic is still living, because I need to practice the language at least in writing.

I don't say I have forgotten the language, I just want to develop my english and I think writing and reading in english would be a good idea.

So I really hope there is someone who I can talk to. :)

2011. okt. 1. 03:08

Yo man! Check this out dude!

- What can there (Vadkender)

- Hole one a wait say? (Hol van a WC?)

- One Kate Lee bumm (Van két libám)

- All cut race (Alkatrész)

- Hot show race (Hátsórész)

- Kitchen get neck (Kicsengetnek)

- New see one up road? (Nyuszi van apród?)

- Me of us one? (Mi a puding van?)

- One hut one Kate catch came (Van hatvankét kecském)

- Hut are row Zoe saw (Határozószó)

- Sun cow (Szánkó)

- Sir one a you come on (Szor van a lyukamon)

- This no all (Disznóól)

- Kate no mud touch cow one a bock Ron tool. (Két nomád tacskó van a bokron túl.)

- Beer luck! (Bírlak!)

- Soul a new! (Szól anyu!)

- Tap ate a. (Tapéta.)

- Fog peace call low. (Fogpiszkáló.)

- Tape at war you one a fun. (Tépett varjú van a fán.

(Anyajegy.) - Mother ticket.

(A nyavaja törjön ki!) - Mother's butter brake it out!

(Anyakönyvvezető.) - Mother book driver.

(Repülőgépanyahajó.) - Flying machine mother if good.

(Nagyboldogasszony-templom) - Big happy woman temple

hot ass na john you. /hát ez na-gyon jó/

One hut bitch come (Van hat bicskám)

He dag one (Hideg van)

tent's bottom new place (sátoraljaújhely)

beaver field marketplace (hódmezővásárhely)

cut one's house (nyíregyháza)

field follow! (mezőkövesd)

How was is it freakin awesome buddy?

2011. okt. 1. 02:02
Good night for everyone!
2011. máj. 13. 15:10

Hello ewerybody!

I'm new here, I've just found you yesterday. Uh. it's difficult writing in English with my keyboard.

(Am I right?)

You can find out how old I am. I live next to the capital, live in marriage with two daughters.

I'm interested in sports, trips, diets and so on.

I used to learn English at school, but I' ve forgotten a lot. So it's a good idea practising the language here.

Have a nice day for eweryone

2010. szept. 15. 12:19

Im here. :))

Have a good day to all!

2010. aug. 23. 19:19
Hy, where are you??? :((
2010. júl. 20. 07:55
Bye-bye everyone.It was good to talk.Bye!:D
2010. júl. 19. 17:16
Well...I would appreciate a chat-partner as well...Noone? :S
523. 2c51470c9a (válaszként erre: 521. - Tillag)
2010. júl. 19. 15:04
I use to check this topic sometimes so yes,this forum still active. However I hope so at least...
522. a9986bef96 (válaszként erre: 521. - Tillag)
2010. júl. 11. 21:15

I'm here...;)

What would you like to practice?

521. Tillag
2010. júl. 11. 19:58

Hi everybody!

I don't speak english. I learned for 4 years, but I forgot so much.

I would like practice.

Live this forum still?

520. 2c51470c9a (válaszként erre: 519. - 917796ebcd)
2010. máj. 14. 10:59

Oh no! I dont believe that you're a dumbshit just you must practice your language skills. :)

So whats your problem with english?

2010. máj. 14. 10:28

Oh my god!!!:D:D

I'm not understand:D:D:D

I'm dumbshit to english:D:D

But....thank you!:D

2010. máj. 6. 13:13
It a shame that this forum is so lonely recently. We should shake it up a little! :)
517. Jasmine24 (válaszként erre: 515. - Dolly001)
2010. máj. 6. 13:09

I agree with Fenyhozo, I suggest English in writing is much easier as you get time to think and even to correct your mistakes without anyone realising it. But speaking is a different scenario: you need to give an immediate answer.

The hardest thing is to think in English. You need to live in England to learn how to.

516. 2c51470c9a (válaszként erre: 515. - Dolly001)
2010. máj. 6. 10:12

Fluently? =) Well...Personally I'm better in write than speech. It's hard to understand english speech to me however I trying to develop.

But it's ok. :)

2010. máj. 5. 20:58

hello! here everybody speak english fluently!

that's fantastic

I've a language certificate for this language, but I

forgot a lot of things unfortunately.

but you're amazing!

excuse me for the mistakes.

2010. máj. 4. 13:32
Hey dudes, is everyone having fune here? :)
513. 2c51470c9a (válaszként erre: 512. - Egypt)
2010. máj. 4. 13:27

I'm glad to hear that. :))

Anyway I started to write poems in english for few months ago cause I've an english friend who live in Hungary and he encouraged me to this.

But this is funny thing I think. =)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... ❯❯

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook