Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

❮❮ ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... ❯❯
347. gaby67
2006. okt. 1. 20:03
Hi, guys how are you?hope you have a nice week,Brizzy my faith help me to wait,and your special suport.Mocis,how are the exercises,I hope you like itt.Linde I,m steel wait your answer ,Kisge is granny ok?Greentee, what a quiet period ,you are probabily verry bizzy,but hope you,r ok,so everyonehave a good week,love all.
2006. okt. 1. 08:50

Hi everyone,

I am getting better, thanx for the goodwish:)

Gaby I hope your going to get your letter soon.

Linde, I hope you will be better soon.

Mocis, keep up the good exercise:)

Kisge hope your granny getting better.

Everyone have a good week:)

345. gaby67
2006. szept. 28. 21:50

Wellcome back Linde!

Why was you in the hospital?I hope you are better now,hugs.

344. Linde
2006. szept. 28. 16:56

Hi everyone!

How are you?

I've disappeared because I was in hospital for a week. Now I'm working, and I have a lot to do in my work so I don't have any time :(

Brizzy! I wish you get better soon.

Kisgé!How is your grandmother (I hope she's going to get better) and how are you?

Gaby! What about you?

Mocis! The gym is a great idea.

Hugs

343. gaby67
2006. szept. 28. 15:11

Hi everyone!Brizzy,I am so sorry you have could ,I hope and I pray to get better soon,and I am STEEL waiting,how are you?Congratulations Mocis to start the gim,Ihope you like itt.Kisge how is things on Budapest?And granma?

Hugs all.

342. Linde
2006. szept. 28. 15:09

Hello guys!

Where are you?

2006. szept. 27. 07:03

Hi everyone,

Since I've got cold, I can't sense smell and neither taste, and guess what? Nicely losing weight!

So is tihis means , if we haven't got sense of smell or taste, we can lose weight much quicker and easier?

Gaby I am with you, hope soon you going to have the necessery papers.

Mocis it is a great thing to start the gym, I had experience with the x-tainer similar:)

Kisge I hope your granyy getting better!

Everyone have a nice day!:)

2006. szept. 26. 04:43

Hi everyone! How are you all going?

kisge, good on you for clearing up the situation with the man! It's better to be starightforward about things like that!

Gaby, the wait must be very frustrating, but sounds like you are on the "home strech" now, nearly at the "finish line" with your papers. Must be exciting!

Brizzy, we had some horrible wind-storms in Victoria, but spring is usually a bit unpredictable anyway!

I've started going to the gym! I had a personal training session this morning and I had a go on some machine called the X-trainer! Gees! I thought it was gonna kill me! My legs were like jelly when I jumped (jumped?????? more like crawled) off the machine. They also have some boxing workshops! Yeyy! Get rid of some built -up aggresssion! :-))))

I still love my new job, it is really busy but very interesting! I love the company car and the fact that I don't have to pay for the fuel, it's a big bonus! Anyway, that is all my news for now!

Hope you guys are all well and happy!

Take care.

*HUGS*

339. gaby67
2006. szept. 25. 14:11

Hi,guys!Sorry,I disapeared,I was a little bit bizzy,I 'm steel waiting news about my problem , they promise me that in a week itt will be finish my papers so I am steel wait,how are you?

What hapened in Budapest it's make me sad,sorry guys I hope it will be ok.Hugs all!

2006. szept. 25. 11:27

Hi everyone,

Today in Brisbane we had a really hot day, almost 30 degree! Actually in Sydney was 34!

Everyone have a good week!:)

337. kisgé (válaszként erre: 336. - Mociscsaj)
2006. szept. 24. 11:37

Hi girl:),

I told him yesterday the truth; I don't need you, because I don't have feelings. Thats it. I don't want this relationship, becuse I feel it, it is not good for me. Thats life.LOL

336. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 329. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 24. 02:07

kisge,I can understand that you are apprehensive about a relationship with this guy.

Maybe just take things slowly and keep an open mind about the relationship. If this man is genuine in his feelings for you than, young or old, rich or poor should not make any difference.

2006. szept. 24. 01:57

Hi guys!

I have been "living under a rock" and haven't really heard any news reports about the demonstrations and was just trying to put the pieces together from little snippets of news I heard. However I was stunned yesterday, when I visited some Hungarian friends of mine who are able to receive Duna TV here in Melbourne. She filled me in on the events as reported by Duna TV.

I do not believe that something like this could happen in Hungary!

What is wrong with people? It makes me very sad. I understand that people are unhappy with the political system or politicians but that does not give anyone the right to go on a rampage and distroy everything in their path! :-(((

334. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 332. - Greentee)
2006. szept. 23. 03:22

Just like here in Australia, the criminals have more right then the police or innnocents, maybe I am too patriotic too...:)

Everyone have a nice AND PEACEFUL weekend:)))

333. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 331. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 23. 03:20

And in Australia neither telling the truth...

Yes I know what you mean:)

2006. szept. 22. 21:06

Hi everyone. How are you?

Cabaret? Maybe the whole thing about the government, but the single events... Drag down a policeman and kick him half dead, throwing bricks, setting cars and police cruisers on fire, attacking a bus... It was dangeorus, but thank god they quiet down.

Sorry for politics, but I feel very angry and sad. For my friends, they are cops, on duty every day, they were in the middle of the sh..t on the first night and were injured. For my hometown, these f...ers ruined my beloved, peaceful, beautiful old city!

I am too patriotic, I know. Sorry.

Have a nice weekend!

331. kisgé (válaszként erre: 330. - 549be03e80)
2006. szept. 22. 10:19

Hi Brizzy!

But I dont know what the opinion in abroad. Mostly USA not tell the true. They show the demonstration and tell that this is because the goverment tell a lie, but it is not the whole justice. U know what I mean...

330. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 328. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 22. 08:16

hi Kisge,

problem is here showing in the TV very differently, as a serious matter...:(

And I agree with you, it is a little bit cabaret..:)

329. kisgé (válaszként erre: 327. - Mociscsaj)
2006. szept. 21. 09:33

Hey Mocis,

No, I dont afraid for him because he want to hit me.:))) He is an older guy than me. He is 48 and rich. I don't like or not like, not know rich people. I am a simple girl, who work and fight for everithing. Ok, I am not simple, but U know what I mean. I dont want to travel whole earth in the next week, I want to work for the traveling.:))) Oh, I write stupid thiks, but I dont know what I want. I like this guy or I like courting (because it was very long ago).

He is very attractive person and guy. He looks like well and younger than his age. He is quite intelligent and entertaining. He is a cheese trader (I love cheeses!). About half year ago he spoke with me in a party and since then he want to meet me, but I didn't want it because his old and rich.......:))))))

Do you understand my things??? LOL

328. kisgé (válaszként erre: 326. - 549be03e80)
2006. szept. 21. 09:21

Hi Brizzy,

There are going 2 demonstration every day. There is a quiet and peaceful demonstration against the goverment and the other demonstration is sad topic: some people are very simple and stupid, they are vandals, they want to broke everything about them invironment. They are football fans U know them....

So last night there is still demonstration. The whole earth watching Hungarian event. I don't like vandals , but it is a cabaret that here going. I don't like politics, they are the actors in this cabaret.:))

327. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 323. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 21. 07:24

Hey kisge, that's great, but why are you afraid of him?

Presumably not physically afraid! Like you are not scared he will hit you or anything!????

So I am taking this as operhaps you are scared of getting involved in a relationship that may or may not work out... Is that what you mean?

Well, if that's it, we can have a chat about that if u want to, because i am certain that just about everyone has been in that situation one time or another.

If he gave you some positive energy about life, than that is a very good start, because we all need positive people around us!

Looking forward to hearing about more dates with this guy... :)))) take care! ~Huggies~

2006. szept. 21. 06:29

Hello everyone,

How's going in home, still demonstration going on?

We just buried 2 famous men:

Steve Brock race driver (king of the Hills)

Steve Irvin (Crocodile Hunter)

Have a nice day everyone:)

325. kisgé (válaszként erre: 324. - Gaby67)
2006. szept. 20. 09:31

Hello Gaby!

Which paper do you wait?I didn't read all of mail and I am late for it, sorry.

324. gaby67
2006. szept. 19. 20:26
Hi ,everyone!Hope you had a good week,and Mocis,of course I will tell you all my plains when I have the papers in my hand.Brizzy,thank you,you are a verry good friend,of course all of you,and you will be the first who will knew itt.love all.
323. kisgé (válaszként erre: 320. - Mociscsaj)
2006. szept. 19. 09:34

Hello Mocis!

Yes, I am 27 years old anyway I tell it everybody and they beleive it...LOL

Yesterday I spoke with a friend or a guy who likes me and want to date with me (He was successfull yesterday) and he gave me some positiv energy about life. He is very nice, but I afraid from him. And yes, when I wrote this lines my ex called me up.:)) It's all part of life's rich tapestry. LOL

2006. szept. 19. 08:00

hi everyone

mocis i believe you had a good time!:)

kisge Ihope your Granny getting better!

have anice day everyone:)

2006. szept. 19. 01:20

Hi everyone! (Ciao tutti :-))))

How is everyone going?

320. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 317. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 19. 01:18

Hi kisge!

You ARE a young girl~~~~~ LOL

I am glad you are trying to stay positive about your Gran's situation!

I hope you find somewhere much better for her soon.

I just wanted to let you know that I keep thinking about what you wrote to me about motivation for exercise! I am about to enroll at a gym near my work and start working out regularly! Hehe! That's the plan at least anyway! Each time when my commitment is a bit shakey, I think of you and what you said to me about "JUST DO IT" LOL

:-)))))

Take care!xxxxx

319. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 316. - 549be03e80)
2006. szept. 19. 01:13

Hi Brizzy, I had a great time on the Island on Sunday! It was my first time at the MotoGP, although I have been to Phillip Island heaps of times for holidays. The atmosphere was fantastic, people were friendly and happy!

I will definitely go next year as well. :-)))))

318. kisgé
2006. szept. 18. 09:24
And hi everyone!:)))
❮❮ ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... ❯❯

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook