Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

❮❮ ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... ❯❯
317. kisgé (válaszként erre: 310. - Mociscsaj)
2006. szept. 18. 09:22

Hi Mocis!

How R U?

Thanks for your opinion about my hair.:)) I look like a young girl.:)))) I love it very much!

May Grandmom in an other hospital, it is very awful. I went to visit her on saturday and I almost cry when I see her room. There is 6 old women, the one of them is dying. My grandmom is very sad, but I don't suprise about it. So I want to put her a better place,but is very difficult.

I try to keep my optimistic mood.:))))

316. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 314. - Gaby67)
2006. szept. 18. 08:20

Gaby, I understand what do you mean of faith, I just put a term of "faith" in the point of view of the Bible :}

It will fulfill you faith when you going to receive the paper, as a manifestation of your faith, the substance , -the paper-, and sure, I am keep keep praying till will it fulfill...

Mocis, did you have a good time in the Phillip Island?

Have a good week everyone,

Hugs to all,

Brizzy

2006. szept. 18. 01:33

Hi Gaby, I can't tell you how happy I am for you!

That's fantastic news!!!! Congratulations!

I am looking forward to hearing all the rest of the details of this great change in your and your family's life!

Once you have signed the papers and you finally really believe that it is happening, I hope you will share your plans with us!

:-)xxx

314. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 313. - 549be03e80)
2006. szept. 17. 21:32

Hi,guys, how are you?And how was your weekend?

Brizzy,not my faith is the problem,hear it change things from a moment to other,and I had not believe in who had to sign my paper,if you understand what I am saying,yet I just hope it will be ok.That is the reason for I was saying I believe when I have the official papers.My faiht help me to hope.So please,, when you have time say another pray for me,thank you ,and for your suport too.Hugs to all.

313. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 311. - Mociscsaj)
2006. szept. 17. 07:37

Hello to everyone,

Mocis right now we had yesterday 20C, so we feeled the cold too!:)

I hope you going to have a good tome in Philip Island.

My daughter-in-law's parents living there,so I know it is a good place:)

Gaby believing according the Bible means, to posess, BEFORE YOU could have, like already you would have..:)in another words, you are 100% sure you have something..and when you will have it is just a conformation and not faith anymore..:)here is excactly quote:

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV BIBLE)

Everybody have a nice and good week:)

Hugs to everyone.

312. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 311. - Mociscsaj)
2006. szept. 16. 20:25
Hello, Mocis,and hello all of you!Wellcome back, Mocis!How are you ,are you getting better?I'm glad hearing news from you,and I am so envious of you to go on Philip Island ,I could only just dream about,and yes I have news i get a positive answer(thank you Brizzy!!!),and thanks to God,but I had not get yet the official papers,and I steel could not believe that it can be true.When I get the papers I will believe itt.And of course I will tell you too.I hope you have a nice weekend love all!
2006. szept. 16. 02:51

Hello, Movers'n'Shakers!

How is everyone?

What r u guys up to?

gaby, have you got any news yet?

kisge, how is you granny? Is she a little stronger?

Brizzy, my friend, send us some of that warm weather... Melbourne is getting warmer, but still around the 18C max!

I am off to the Phillip Island Motorbike Grand Prix tomorrow! Can't wait! I'll be barracking for Talma like nobody's business! That boy has talent. I was so proud of him last year when he won a couple of races and than ended up third in the championship. It is huge for a Hungarian boy to achieve something like this in a technical sport, which is so expensive!

Not to mention Rossi! I will be able to check his "The Doctor"'s butt out in real life! Woohoo! LOL

I am sounding like a hooligan, but I am just excited.

Looking forward to catching up on everyone's news!

**HUGS**

2006. szept. 14. 14:59

Hi All! I am sorry i disappeared but I started my new job, and have been flat-out!

It is soooo busy!

I was intrigued to read your conversation here, that is an interesting topic.

Kisge, I love your new hairdo! Looks very glamorous on you!

Gaby, greentee and Brizzy: I hope you guys are all well!

Hopefully I'll be able to drop in here more often now! Love to all!

309. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 308. - 549be03e80)
2006. szept. 14. 07:31
you would something wrong! Now He is person not wind, or whatever, same like God, the Father, Jesus the Son, so we should develop a good partnership with Him , through praying, watching, your small inside voice...:)
308. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 307. - Greentee)
2006. szept. 14. 07:28

Hi I am glad, that's something useful, what I am writing about:)

Well, not need angel ,God already sent his Spirit, or Holy Ghost(or Spirit), Who according Jesus:

"He will guide you into all reality"(John 16:13) Only need to listen to Him...

Like your conscience telling you if you did domething wrong,the Holy Spirit telling you BEFORE

307. greentee (válaszként erre: 305. - 549be03e80)
2006. szept. 13. 21:16

Brizzy, your thoughts always make me think about my (half-existent) faith.

I can not say: 'This or that was God's will', because everything I suffer from or everything I do, I do it myself.

We say: 'Bless me, Lord!' Not 'help me out of this sh*t I have made here, Lord'! :))

God won't hold a hand up to stop me on my wrong way, I am sure. :) Because he put the biggest burden on those who can bear it.

I expect God just to watch. Not help or punishment or some reward. I only want to feel Him watch me and send an angel to kick me in the..., that is all and enough.

I do not seem to be blasphemous!!!!!!!!! Sorry If I'd hurt somebody's feelings!

306. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 303. - 549be03e80)
2006. szept. 13. 18:53

It is almost 7 years ago, but I can't forget,lives go one,but she is always in my memory.I was verry ill in those times,but I hope getting better.I have faith and I hope it will be ok.What about you, Brizzy,how are you and your family?

And where are you guys?

305. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 304. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 13. 09:30

You're welcome:)

What I am saying about what have you asked, it is not important! But Important what God says in His Word(=Bible):

"This righteousness (Being right with God) comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.There is no difference,for all have sinned(you and me) and fall short of the glory of God,and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

By the way the whole Chapter of Romans give a very detailed description of our situation(humankind), God's mercy by Jesus sacrifice( so if you say you did right and you are a good person Jesus was "stupid" to die, if without Him ,-you and me- would able to get the heaven!!:)Is that right?

If you not believing in Somebody why would expect anything good from Him?(like heaven)Think about:)

304. kisgé (válaszként erre: 299. - 549be03e80)
2006. szept. 12. 09:13

Hello Brizzy,

thanks for Your kind about my hair.:)) I wanted to change something....

So, If I am a good person, but not beleive in God, I go to hell?

303. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 302. - Gaby67)
2006. szept. 12. 08:22
I hope Gaby you going to getting better.:)
302. gaby67
2006. szept. 11. 21:56

Thank you ,Brizzy,you allways are verry kind.I know you are wright,but I am still sad and I am still miss my dear mamy verry much and my girls are missing her too.When I am thinking how can it be our life whit my mamy ,I am crying and crying .

Well guys ,I hope you have a good week!

301. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 297. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 9. 09:09
And Kisge, In the Pictures Gallery your new picture with you new hair-do looking great!!:))))
2006. szept. 9. 09:01
Sorry I meant to;"Gaby" x2 times!!!!!!!:)))))))
299. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 297. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 9. 08:59

yes Gaby it is very sad.About death , all I can say , there is heaven and hell, according the Bible.If a person believed in Jesus, and God, and lived an honest and godly life, he/she going to heaven. Other people going to hell. Now I have lost relatives and because there are were believers, I am not so sad, because I am convinced one day I am going to meet them, so the loss is temporary.I know it is not exactly comfort for people who's mourning, but some help to understand, life after death.:)

I think Gany it is written in Isaiah:

" He (Jesus) carried our sorrows"(Isaiah 53:4b) (instead us), so we shouldn't carry it, but trust in God, and life is goig on, so do we.:)

298. gaby67 (válaszként erre: 297. - Kisgé)
2006. szept. 8. 21:20

Yes,Kisge it was verry sad, and I still can't accept itt,in that time I lose 17 kilos in 2 week.It was a verry difficult time of my life.I am sorry because I said only sad think.

Well ,guys i wish you have a verry beautifull weekend!!!

297. kisgé (válaszként erre: 296. - Gaby67)
2006. szept. 8. 15:53

Hello Gaby,

It is very sad!:( I am so sorry about your mom. I think it was very-very hard for U. Yes, the die everytime difficult. I can't accept it. Maybe Brizzy can say something about die, because he has faith.

296. gaby67
2006. szept. 8. 13:56

Hi everyone,I hope you have a nice day,Kisge thanks for your answer,and I am glad for your grandma.My grandma was ill too and she died in a hospital,so I know how is when you have someone in a hospital and my mother,my dearist mom,died in hospital too.And I am still crying after her.It was a bad period in my life ,my little daugther was born and my mamy was died, in the same week.That was 7 years ago ,but it's like yesterday,it hearts in the same way.

Brizzy ,afterall your tripp wasn't so bad!

295. kisgé (válaszként erre: 293. - Gaby67)
2006. szept. 7. 10:10

Hello Gaby and guys,

I didn't know Steve Irwin, but I heard his die. It is everytime sad.....

Oh tanks, my grandmom is in hospital again, she is quite ok, but she can't walk and stand, so she is in bad all day but she remember everithing (because 1 week ago she hasn't!) and she has houmor!:)))) I try to go to hospital as soon as it possible. My mom go today, I going to visit her tomorrow, so every day she has a visitor.:))

The hospital is quite exclusive, I can't beleive it at first time. This is a Europian Hospital, that I feel. All of nurse and doc are very polite and helpful. They handling my grandmom like a human being, this is unusal in Hungary, U know.:))

2006. szept. 7. 07:08

Today I had to drive 64 km long, just for 2 signatures..:(

But fortunately it was nice, but windy weather, and very nice landscape, the place was actually close to the beach, so eventually wasn't so bad, the whole adventure..:)))

Everyone have a nice day:)

293. gaby67
2006. szept. 6. 20:10
He was a hero for my kids too,I know what you mean. And yes you are wright,he died what he lived,but I am still sorry for him ,for us ,and of course for his family.It's like when Lady Di is died, I couldn't realise her dad.Well ,I am sorry guys, I hope you are well.Mocis, Linde,how are you and were are you?Kisge,is grandma well?Brizzy I am glad you are ok.Good night!
2006. szept. 6. 12:33

Steve Irwin: he has been kicking the fate's bottom all his life.

He died for what he lived, it is true. He did so much for wildlife and it means very much.

I feel so, so, so sorry about his family.

291. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 290. - Gaby67)
2006. szept. 6. 09:34

I,m well Gaby. That is great,so now I am relaxed

!:)))

Well you right Steve lived from my place about 10 km( which is really closed) and here in Queensland/Brisbane still we couldn't really comprehend, that Steve is not live anymore.You know he was the kids' hero too, they are very sad...But he died for, what he lived...

Have a nice day everyone :)

290. gaby67
2006. szept. 5. 21:29

Hi,everyone!How are you?I,m verry said ,I,m sure you heard Steve Irwin's dead.I like him a lot .I'm so sorry for him and his family.I think it is a big lose for us.

Brizzy ,don't be afraid ,it won't.

Good night ,guys,sleep well!

289. kisgé (válaszként erre: 287. - Greentee)
2006. szept. 5. 09:10
:))) There are lots of wedding. One of my friend was in a wedding last saturday.:))) I was Adrienn&Andras big day. It was beautiful!
2006. szept. 5. 09:05
I just brought forward our topic, before it could desappear..:)
❮❮ ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... ❯❯

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook