Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

❮❮ ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... ❯❯
467. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 465. - 97dd601c1a)
2006. dec. 1. 11:31

abidah, your English sounds very good, why don't you join us in our chat here.

I'm not sure whether yu read why I started this topic, but I thought that this might provide a forum for people who want to practice their English knowledge.

Unless someone asks me, I never correct what they write. I believe that people learn better if they observe and immerse themselves in the language, rather than by "studying" in the traditional kind of way.

So, come and chat to us isf you want to!

466. kisgé (válaszként erre: 461. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 1. 09:45

Hello Mocis!

I am in very difficult period, I don't know why. May I need someone who hold me or a new job, or something change......I hate myself when I have bad mood......brrrrr....:))))

So I saw a new job in my company, but it need very perfect English. So, I want to apply it and I start to learn English again NOW. It is hard, because this is PR job and because the PR deirector gone away from company the managing director substitues her and this guy is a Norvegian guy. He is very simpatic, but U know.....:)))

2006. dec. 1. 08:10

Thank you very much how everybody's wanting to help me, and another girl helped me.

Thank you my friends.

by.

2006. nov. 30. 17:16

Ok. Thank you.

Not at all dear little g.

By :)

463. kisgé (válaszként erre: 462. - 97dd601c1a)
2006. nov. 30. 14:48
I have seen this article, it is so difficult for me.:))
2006. nov. 30. 14:09

Sziasztok.

Szeretnék segitséget kérni valakitől, aki jól beszél angolul, és le tudna nekem magyarról angolra forditani egy pár mondatot.

Aki tud segiteni, irjon nekem priviben, és elküldöm mi lenne az.

Előre is köszönöm a segitséget.

461. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 460. - Kisgé)
2006. nov. 30. 12:40

I see what you mean! It is a difficult problem everywhere. Companies don't want to muck around with people who don't have much experience.

Keep applying though because you might one day just come across someone, who is prepared to give you a chance!

:-) You just never know!

460. kisgé (válaszként erre: 459. - Mociscsaj)
2006. nov. 30. 11:46
I have faith, but I haven' got good job. I have finished Commercial Collage in 2004. I have applied many-many jobs about last 2 years. I was about 5 interviw, not much. I have working for this company for 9 years and I have applied this 2 jobs, but I don't have practice in my carrier (I am economist) and they chose a better one applicant, who have practice in Marketing, excactly in Segment management topic. So it is hard for me to make practice, when firms want skilled experts. How to get practice, if companies don't give chance for beginner??? So I have faith.:)))))
459. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 457. - Kisgé)
2006. nov. 30. 11:31

Kisge why are you saying that you are "too little" for an exciting job! Have some faith in yourself! Did u apply for the jobs?

Sometimes it's worth applying for jobs even if you know for sure that you will not get them because it gives you a lot of practice, confidence and experinece just to go to the interview.

I hope you have cheered up a little now. :-)

Luv mocis

458. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 456. - 549be03e80)
2006. nov. 30. 11:28
That must be really hard Brizzy, I couldn't live on shakes even for one day! I take my hat off to you!
457. kisgé (válaszként erre: 447. - Mociscsaj)
2006. nov. 30. 11:15

Hello Everybody!

Mocis, I didn't have time about books.:))) Seriously, I was bad mood and I didn't want to read or anythink.:( But now, I weak up and I will do my best.

I was apply 2 jobs in my company. One of them was boring and not to good for me. The other job is very exciting and intresting, but I am so little for this.:)))

456. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 455. - Mociscsaj)
2006. nov. 30. 10:55
Actually ,I did go "cold turkey" 2 years ago, that time I lost weight so beautifully...BUT, after a while, I did feel, I could allow to myself some examption in food,and became more, and more...:(but now every week,for 3 days ,I have only shakes, very little fruit, and crispbreads, so in that way I am keeping in balance the food intake somehow...:)(???)
2006. nov. 30. 05:00

I think changing eating habits is a very difficult problem Brizzy and we tend to be a it impatient as well about it.

It takes us a long time to "master" the bad eating habits, so I guess it is only fair that it takes a long time to correct them too, but I wish it didn't! :-)))

The trouble with eating is that you can go "cold turkey", you can't jsut give it up like you would cigarettes, so to achieve and maintain moderation is really hard.

What do you think?

454. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 453. - Mociscsaj)
2006. nov. 29. 11:08

Mocis, my problem the food, too..:(

Gym, exercise, no worries!:) Food= a lot of worries!!

That's, why I am not superbrizzy!!(yet!!:))))

I think we hooked up with the exercise, and that's good!

Everybody have a nice day,:)

Hugs,

Brizzy

2006. nov. 28. 11:09

Hello again, how are you guys?

Brizzy, I saw your diary! Good onya for, going so well with your training. You must be SuperBrizzy by now!

I must admit, I have been good with my exercise and I'm working on my eating now as well, although that is so hard!

Anyway, I'm loving the gym, so at least that's positive.

kisge, how are things with you? How's life treating you? Have you started the Coelho book yet?

Luv mocis

2006. nov. 27. 12:59

How's everyone?

We went away camping for a long weekend, it was the best!

The weather was great and we found a great camping spot, so we had a very relaxing time.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you soon.

*HUGS*

451. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 450. - Greentee)
2006. nov. 27. 12:58

Hi greentee. The book was good, enjoyed it.

I believe she has a new book out, but forgot what the title is. I'll let you know if I find it again.

2006. nov. 23. 16:41

Hello everybody,

here I am.

I have very hectic days at work, we are waiting for a financial control, so I have a lot of things to do.

Mocis, how about the Marciano-novel you started to read?

449. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 448. - 549be03e80)
2006. nov. 23. 15:36

Brizzy, Melbourne rocks! LOL

We are going away tomorrow for a long weekend, we are going camping! :-)))) Be back on Tuesday, everyone have a fabbo weekend!

448. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 446. - Mociscsaj)
2006. nov. 23. 12:50

"In other words, you can take the girl out of Melbourne but you can't take Melbourne out of the girl!!! :-))))"

This is really beautiful and poetic!! I like it!

You know ,it could happen, then I(we) move to Melbourne, if this city geting too crowded...:)Don't forget my youngest son& his wife living there!

You doing pretty serious study, hope going well for you.

OK, going to bed, tomarrow early morning exercise.

Have a nice weekend, if till we not write to each other...:)

2006. nov. 23. 01:23

Hi guys, how is everyone? Haven't heard from Gaby or greentee for a while either?

kisge, how is the book going?

2006. nov. 21. 12:31

Thanks Brizzy for the encoragement re: exercise.

As for moving to QLD, well there is actually a lot that keeps us in Victora, for one thing, my partner has just moved back to Melbourne (well, 3yrs ago not "just"), he has a job that he loves and really doesn't want to move anywhere at least for a while.

It also seems that I might be studying next year (doing my Masters in Family Thearapy :-)))))), so that will keep me in Melbourne for another two years at least again...and the list goes on. I think a more likely scenario will be, that eventually we just take time off work, and spend a year or so travelling around Australia (I know it sounds like a cliche but we do a lot of it now already as it is).

In other words, you can take the girl out of Melbourne but you can't take Melbourne out of the girl!!! :-))))

Take care

445. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 442. - Mociscsaj)
2006. nov. 21. 11:50

Mocis congratulation for the cardio, really good performance!

About the weather, I thought about 10 years ago in Adelaide the same as you,so I've moved to here, you can do the same things, too. But nowdays we have a lot of problem with the water restriction...:(

It is great our inspiration, but eventually You who had decided, and did, the right move!!:)

2006. nov. 20. 22:49

I haven't read The Devil... Let me know how you like it.

If you think it will be difficult in English, it might be worth first reading a book in English that you have already read in Hungarian. That way you already have some idea of the story line.

Let me know how it's going! :-)

443. kisgé (válaszként erre: 440. - Mociscsaj)
2006. nov. 20. 12:51

:))

I read Alchemist and Veronika in Hungarian, I liked it very much. I bought the: Devil and miss Prym

2006. nov. 20. 12:14

Brizzy, I did 50 min cardio this morning and this evening I went to a Body Balance class! I feel so good! This gym stuff rocks!

I'm glad that you and Kisge inspired me at the beginning!

Thanks guys! :-D

441. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 438. - 549be03e80)
2006. nov. 20. 12:03
Brizzy, I actually do love the hot weather and suffer with the cold, so I should really be living in QLD! LOL
440. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 439. - Kisgé)
2006. nov. 20. 12:01

Good Girl!!!! Which one did you buy? The Alchemist?

I really liked Veronica Decides to Die as well. Coelho is a very good author I think.

439. kisgé (válaszként erre: 437. - Mociscsaj)
2006. nov. 20. 11:18

Hello Everione,

Mocis!

I love hot weather!!! In Hungary the weather is very good but now it have to cold, but it is 15 C and sunshine. I like it, but I feel it will be worse in April....:)))

I bought a Coelho book in English language, it is very difficult for me but I like Coelho and I will read it!:))

438. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 437. - Mociscsaj)
2006. nov. 20. 10:36

Mocis, I am sure you enjoy the hot!!!!!!!::)))

Everyone have a good week:)

❮❮ ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... ❯❯

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook