Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

❮❮ ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... ❯❯
2006. dec. 6. 00:21

Hi gaby, I'm glad you moved into the new house and that you are settled and happy! Fantastic news.

I hope you can come and chat with us more from now on.

Abidah, I know it can be a big worry to have teenagers sometimes. :-D

Brizzy, I have decided to follow your example and start recording the exercise I do in my diary. Don't know why I didn't think of that sooner :-D

Take care all!

Have a great Wednesday!

496. gaby67
2006. dec. 5. 22:16

Hi,guys here I am!I am sorry to disapeared so long ,but we where moving in our new house,it,s verry nice and we like here a lot .

Hi,Lana,Csiki and Abidah!Wellcome!Greentee,happy birthday,sorry I,m late,it was my birthday too,I have 39 now.I miss you,guys!

Love all!

2006. dec. 4. 15:06

Hi Mocis!

My daughter isn't here. He is going in the shop, because on weekend go to the girlfriend for birthday, and Edina'll to get gift now.

494. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 493. - 97dd601c1a)
2006. dec. 4. 12:09

Hi abidah!

You must be worried about your daughter if she is only 16 and a half years old and you don't think she should be dating this boy!

:-(

2006. dec. 4. 12:02

Hi everybody!

Today, I wait for my daughter. Shi is in the school.

We go to the post,and go to walk. I this is remember.

My daughter is very glad. She is the problem, one boy.

This is the boy, idiot, and nem illik a lányomhoz.

492. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 491. - 549be03e80)
2006. dec. 4. 11:02
LOL
491. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 485. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 4. 10:19
I knew ! something wrong with the spelling the word "recepy" now I know, thanx to you "recipe"!!!:) Well, for ladies of course more familiar this word!:)
490. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 487. - Kisgé)
2006. dec. 4. 10:16

I like too, except the side effects....windy!:))))))

Then you already have 2 good ingredients;

1) you like cook

1) also big challenges

try it then:))

489. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 485. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 4. 10:05
No worries mate:))) You'll see it!
488. 97dd601c1a (válaszként erre: 486. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 3. 14:39

Hi Mocis!

I know, how Australia is a very beautiful country. Perhaps once I've see.

Yes. My san is working, he is autófényező.

My daughter is studying, she would disznövénytermelő.

487. kisgé (válaszként erre: 484. - 549be03e80)
2006. dec. 3. 14:38

Hello Brizzy,

I like cabbage very much. My mother alway say: cabbage again, it is so borring. But I answer she: Oh, mom, I like it very much and I eat it when it is Xmas not more time in a yer, so she cook it every year and it is very delicious! Now I want to coock fish soup ala Hungarian, but I have not ever cooked it is big challenge for me but I like cooking and big challenges!:))))

486. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 482. - 97dd601c1a)
2006. dec. 3. 11:38

Hi Abidah, I like living in Australia, it is a very beautiful country.

You would probably like it too.

You have two grown up children! Wow!

Are they still studying?

485. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 483. - 549be03e80)
2006. dec. 3. 11:35

HI Brizzy, thanks for the recipe! I will definitely try it and will report back to you on how I like it.

I must say, I enjoy drinking water now as well, I have started to miss it if I don't drink as much as I should, but your tea sounds delicious!

Thanks again.

484. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 479. - Kisgé)
2006. dec. 3. 10:24

Hi kisge,

I remember the "staffed cabbage",when I had been home long ago, I visited my friend, for lunch=cabbage.

I visited my mother-in-law,for dinner= cabbage.

I visited my mom for lunch= cabbage,and in home of course=cabbage!!!:)))

So I had reeeeeaaally stuffed up with cabbage, for once and for all!!!!!!!!!:)))( just for the sake of joke!!:)))))))))

483. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 481. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 3. 10:19

You're welcome Mocis!:)

Well tr istead water to drink tea, like I do, easily I can drink more then 3 liter a day, without any calorie!:)

This is my recepy:( my own invention

!:)

1 infusion greentea&chai tea mix,(nerada brand )

1 " rosehip tea ( yugoslav or german)

1 " rooibos tea

All of them you can by in the Woolworths.

Put all of them in 1 1/2 l pot, and pour one small amount apple cider vinegar, and lime or lemon too,it's up to you.

It is not just easy to drink, but refreshing, and very healthy, contain antioxidants(as of course you know more then me:)

More then 2 years I am drinking this mix, and many of my friend asked me for this recepy, they like it too.

482. 97dd601c1a (válaszként erre: 480. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 2. 12:07

I've two children, my san is 21 years old, my daughter is half past 16 years old.

Are you living in Australia?

I would like live in Australia. I very like is it.

I don't write very goog cook for you, becaus I don't write the recept.

481. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 477. - 549be03e80)
2006. dec. 2. 11:52

Thanks Brizzy! I will try to keep it up. One of the changes I've made has been to try to drink lots of water. This is very difficult for me, but obviously it does bring results so I'll try to keep it up.

:-D

480. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 478. - 97dd601c1a)
2006. dec. 2. 11:51

Abidah, all those cakes sound nice but they are very dangerous to the figure :-D

You must be a very good cook.

Do you have any children? If you do, how old are they?

One of the reasons I'm happy to be living on Australia is because the winters are very mild.

I don't like the cold weather and I even have trouble putting up with the cold here in winter and it never even goes below 0Cels.

Victoria is one of the southernmost states, therefore the climate is cooler than for example where Brizzy lives in Queensland.

Let me know if you are finding it difficult to understand what I'm writing, I will try to keep it a bit more simple but it is hard for me to know how easy or difficult this is for someone else.

479. kisgé (válaszként erre: 474. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 2. 10:25

Hello Mocis!

I will try to connect mns, later.:))

In Hungary we cook fatty food, U know traditional Hungarian food; stuffed cabbage (töltött káposzta), chowder (halászlé), Rosted turkey, fish stew :) with paste with curded(halpaprikás túrós csuszával) and many cakes. My family is not too big and we don't have traditional. My mother and me sitting next to the TV and we eat lots of food for 3 days. I don't like it. I think if I have children, I will make traditional and very nice Xmas. But now, I live alone, I will go for my mother, we will cook and watch TV, but not for all Xmas. So, I think it will be better than last Cristmas. I will go on holiday from 21th of December to 2nd of January. I will meet lots of friend and I will resting and clean the flat and do lots of sport, it will be OK!:))

2006. dec. 2. 08:53

Hi everybody!

Our Christmas the foods are meat-soup, and chichken meat, stuffed cabbage and fish-soup. Many grape, many-many cake.

I like the Christmas, but I'm with 2-3 kg best. This isn't good.

On Budapest vather is cool. I'm cold. I very wait the good vather.

477. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 476. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 2. 08:27
Wow, congratulation!!!:)))))))) I know what is like is, to lose 1 kilo, it is hard work,and hard diet, true!!!Just keep going !!!:)))( easy to say....:(
476. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 475. - 549be03e80)
2006. dec. 2. 01:31

Hey buddy! ;-D Of course you are!!!!

I lost a kilo last week!

Yeyy, finally all this health kick might be paying off! (I hope) LOL

475. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 474. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 2. 01:14

"More sensible people (in my opinion ;-D) tend to eat seafood and salads and lighter meals, but there are just as many traditional ham and roast turkey, christmas pudding etc families as well. "

Then I am a more sensible too!:))))))))))

2006. dec. 1. 22:34

Welcome Abidah amongst us!

Good to see you back Csiki! How have you been?

How is everybody?

Is the weather getting cold in Hungary yet?

What has everyone got planned for Christmas?

Here in Aus the big summer school holidays coincide with Christmas, so the kids will be off from mid-December till end of January.

Most parents try to take time off to spend with their kids and usually people go away on holidays.

Because it is summer here (and because of the casual attitude of people in general) Christmas tend to be a bit of a casual affair with a lot of Aussies.

They still go nuts buying presents and cooking big feasts, but often the Christmas meal is a barbeque in someones back garden, or even in a nice park.

More sensible people (in my opinion ;-D) tend to eat seafood and salads and lighter meals, but there are just as many traditional ham and roast turkey, christmas pudding etc families as well.

So there, now you heard a bit about the aussie christmas whether you wanted to or not! :-DDDDD

Tell us about your plans for Christmas guys!

luv

mocis

473. 97dd601c1a (válaszként erre: 472. - Ad4c28803a)
2006. dec. 1. 20:12
Thank you very much for everybodies.
472. ad4c28803a (válaszként erre: 471. - 97dd601c1a)
2006. dec. 1. 19:48
You make efforts with learning English. This is respectable. We are here for studying and practising it... Welcome here.
2006. dec. 1. 15:46
Ok. I've to come and talk with everybody. And I don'n know good to write or to talk, help me please.
470. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 469. - 97dd601c1a)
2006. dec. 1. 14:33

No problem, just come and talk to us here, and we'll do the best we can to help.

:-D

469. 97dd601c1a (válaszként erre: 467. - Mociscsaj)
2006. dec. 1. 14:01

Hi mociscsaj.

I don't very good to speak English. Help me, and learn please.

I from myself learned English. Very-very much when I don't know.

By: Abidah

468. mociscsaj (válaszként erre: 466. - Kisgé)
2006. dec. 1. 11:43

kisge, I'm sorry you are having such a hard time!

Is there anything I can do to help?

I know I'm very far away, but you can email me any time! AND I do speak Hungarian, you know, even though I might do it very badly! :-D

Can I help you with your English?

I would be more than happy to, if you think that would be useful

I'm also on MSN if you want to chat there! Let me know!

❮❮ ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... ❯❯

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook