Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » My English Room fórum

My English Room (beszélgetős fórum)

❮❮ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... ❯❯
647. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 646. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 21. 10:35
sorry I forgot to write rise of the prize of the houses and rents.:)))))
646. kisgé (válaszként erre: 644. - 549be03e80)
2007. jún. 20. 12:42

Hi,

How U understand "bloody rise" what does it mean?:))

645. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 629. - Cskata)
2007. jún. 20. 12:34

thanx:)

Now I loaded photo of me, before after weight loss, actually already was on,but I had to replace time to time..

Ok for first, instead ex-guy(means everybody..:) ex-boyfriend.

Cheers,

644. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 630. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 20. 12:30

Hi kisge, I had to move because of the bloody rise, so I haven't got internet a while...:(

But now OK:)

643. kisgé (válaszként erre: 641. - Ancika)
2007. jún. 18. 15:55

Hi Ancika,

Yes of course. It will be ok. I'll go alone because he'll work that day.:)

642. Ancika (válaszként erre: 641. - Ancika)
2007. jún. 18. 15:31
sorry, meant about :)
641. Ancika
2007. jún. 18. 15:30

hello everybody :)))

gé what abou our little meeting on friday? is 7 p.m. okay for you?

640. kisgé (válaszként erre: 638. - Sita)
2007. jún. 18. 15:28

Hi Sita,

Yey, they use 2-to and 4-for and there is U-You.

639. kisgé (válaszként erre: 634. - 93a74b44ea)
2007. jún. 18. 15:27

Hi Letty,

What about U?:)

638. sita
2007. jún. 18. 14:42

Sorry, "2" means "to".

But the sentence right with "for".

No matter.

637. cskata (válaszként erre: 633. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 18. 14:41
I'm rather disorganized today..:) I think I need too much time for writting an answer - and I'm afraid of my boss..:))))
636. sita
2007. jún. 18. 14:40

Hi,

What a good idea is this topic! (topic? :I)

Could I join in(csatlakozni, jól mondom)?

So, what do you think about to discuss, how english is shortened when for example they send a text to a phone.

My exfamily, where I have been for a year as an au-pair, always send me texts to my phone like this:

"Hi, how R U? We R fine, waiting 2 yr text."

So this looks properly like this: "Hi, how are you? We are fine, waiting for yor text."

Do you know any other short words like these?

635. cskata (válaszként erre: 634. - 93a74b44ea)
2007. jún. 18. 14:38

Hello Letti,

I'm here too! :P

I wrote to you in "Pozitív és mosoly" topic that day when you were engaged and got your wedding-ring (and wrote it there) - but you didn't reply for my answers..:(

I'm very curious, please tell the story!:)

634. 93a74b44ea (válaszként erre: 633. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 18. 14:27
Hi g!!!! :-)))
633. kisgé (válaszként erre: 632. - Cskata)
2007. jún. 18. 14:26

Hi,

Why aren't able to write?:))) Oh, I am so sleapy I don't know why, so I can't write long letter now...

632. cskata (válaszként erre: 631. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 18. 13:48

Hello Kisgé,

I read your letter - I will answer today evening!:)

Now I'm not able to write a letter in English..:)))

631. kisgé (válaszként erre: 629. - Cskata)
2007. jún. 18. 10:56

Hi Kata,

I see. So this is like a labirinth, it is funny because there is easy to hide from work or somebody.:))) So you work on the frontline, is it?

What did you do at the weekand?

We were together all weekand. We were in a party on friday night. It was reeible a nightmare, but today i know it was very good for our relationship. I write it in privi in English of course.:)))

630. kisgé (válaszként erre: 628. - 549be03e80)
2007. jún. 18. 10:53

Hi Brizzy,

How are U? It was long ago when I've written here. Tell me what about you?

629. cskata (válaszként erre: 627. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 17. 13:22

Everybody is in the same building at us - however it has a lot of parts, like a labyrinth..;) One part has the graphic studio & administration section, in the other you can find the press, and the binding + finishing section is in another one.. so we are in the same place, but I have many colleagues which I haven't seen for weeks..

What did you do on the weekend? Was it pleasant and relaxing for you?

Hello Brizzy, congratulations for your loss of weight - I watched the photos on your datasheet! Have you got any "before-picture"? It would be interesting to watch them!

My English knowledge isn't complete.. I'm just learning and trying..;)) Please correct me, if I write some stupid words or sentences!:)

628. 549be03e80 (válaszként erre: 616. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 16. 13:20
I am (still) here,too!:) (Hi kisge, good to see you even here!)
627. kisgé (válaszként erre: 626. - Cskata)
2007. jún. 15. 11:02

Are they work on other place or same building like you?

My ex company was bigger than this. Pannon worker are on same place in Budaörs about 800 persons and they have an other building in Buda there are about 150 persons. They want to move an own building which is start to engineer nowadays. It will be a hyper-super glass castle in a very nice field in Törökbálint, there are a forest too.

My new company is an Ltd. and there are about 150 persons in office of Budaörs: Marketing, Trade, some part of IT and Finance, HR and TOP team. The other worker are stay in countryside there are 5 regions. Inside 5 regions there are 12 Depos and they attend whole Hungary. They are about 650 persons.

626. cskata (válaszként erre: 625. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 15. 10:16

Hi,

oh, it's not a large company, just a little firm with 45-50 employees.. 8 people work here in the graphic-studio, the others are in other rooms/offices.. They are assistants, directors, accountants, printers/typographers and so on..

But your workplace is a really giant company, I think..:) Am I right..?:) how many closer colleagues have you got?

625. kisgé
2007. jún. 15. 09:52

Hello,

Yes, it is a very efficient solution to win my shy behaviour.:))) Maybe someday.:))

Are there friendly environment? How many people work there?

624. cskata (válaszként erre: 623. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 13. 15:47

"if I am drunk I am able to speak English fluently" - that's very nice and funny!:) And in this case, of course, you aren't afraid of speaking - really interesting!:)) hmm.. you should drink with this Belgian guy together, to win your shy behaviour..:)

Oh, my boss likes joking with me (and with other girls at the company) - it doesn't depend on my brace or my appearance..:)

But there are some guys here who haven't noticed my brace at all yet!:) After lunch I went to the bathroom (toilet?) to wash my teeth yesterday and today too, when I met 1-1 college.. They said: "Hmmm, do you wash your teeth after every eating?? Very niiiice! Congratulations!" - they don't know that I must clean my teeth..:)) so now they admire me..:DD

623. kisgé (válaszként erre: 622. - Cskata)
2007. jún. 13. 11:40

Oh, I am afraid from this man.:))) It is funny because I am not afraid about his position just because he speaks English or French (he is Belgian guy and he has very sympathetic face). So I am always talkative in Hungarian or if I am drunk I am able to speak English fluently.:)))

:))) I said to you, your brace doesn't matter because you are so attractive with or without it!:))

622. cskata (válaszként erre: 621. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 13. 10:30

Congratulations chatty-girl!:))) Is this the man, who can't speak hungarian at all, and you can just speak in english with him..?

I don't wonder that you were talkative with him, you're very friendly with anybody - I think!:)))

Imagine, my boss told me a compliment today morning.. he said I will be very attractive after the tooth-repair period.. I couldn't say anything, just smiled with my fantastic brace on my teeth..:)) He loves when I'm embarassed...:S

621. kisgé (válaszként erre: 620. - Cskata)
2007. jún. 13. 09:48

Hello,

Yes, it was "kullancs". A doc took it out with cream and I heard about it, it is not to save because when you put cream in your skin where is the son of a bitch kullancs in, this bitch can't breath and put its poison in your body. BRRR...so they are dangerous because some of them is diffuse some virus like "agyvelő gyulladás".....so I am worry about it.:)))

Oh, it will be fantastic, I would like to see it for a long time. Yes, I hear it that place is very nice, but I have never been there yet. So "Margitszigeti szaabadtéri szimpad" is same like in Szeged just smallest I think.

Today I met with Marketing director in the starway and we spoke a little about our topic and I was quit chatty.:)))

620. cskata (válaszként erre: 618. - Kisgé)
2007. jún. 12. 23:28

grrr... a bug? Did you think of "tick" (I've looked it in a dictionary - it means "kullancs"..)?!

Uhh, I'm afraid of ticks but fortunately I've never had any in my skin.. Could you take it out yourself?

Hmm.. you have a lot of theatre-programmes nowadays..:))

On 13th of July I will watch "Cats" on the "Szegedi Szabadtéri Játékok"!:) I hope it will be fantastic - but the open-air theatres (or festivals) have really special atmosphere, so I think I will love it anyway!:)

2007. jún. 12. 22:41
Good night...:)!!!
618. kisgé (válaszként erre: 617. - Cskata)
2007. jún. 12. 15:08

Hello!:)))

So we can talk about anything.

Yesterday we ate chicken after that we sit in a park and talked until the sun went down. It was so romantic.:)))) And a bug - I don't know how we call it - which is climb in the skin, so it was clibed in my skin. I think it happened in the park.:))) It wasn't romantic today when I got up.:))

We will go to theatre of Margitsziget on 17th of July to the Jézuskrisztus szupersztár. Before that I will go with two of my friends to the Jekyll & Hyde.

❮❮ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... ❯❯

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook