Főoldal » Fórumok » Hobbi & Otthon fórumok » Let's talk in English! fórum

Let's talk in English! (beszélgetős fórum)

❮❮ ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... ❯❯
302. egypt (válaszként erre: 300. - 16d1dd6891)
2010. márc. 4. 14:07

It's so easy to forget, especially if you don't use English every day...

That's why I'm so happy about this forum, I can brush up my knowledge a bit...

301. egypt (válaszként erre: 298. - B403052348)
2010. márc. 4. 14:06

A 'used to' tagadása.

Ha tagadjuk, nincs 'd', mert ez múlt idejű alaknak számít.

Középfokú melléknév előtt 'much'-ot használunk, ha azt akarod mondani, hogy 'sokkal'.

much happier

much more beautiful

300. 16d1dd6891 (válaszként erre: 298. - B403052348)
2010. márc. 4. 14:03

I think I should take the Thomson-Martinet Grammar book and read it again...because for me "more happier" seems strange, I would simply write "happier". As in the other case: nehezebb vagyok, mint....= "I'm heavier than my friend"

On the other hand I would use "more difficult" "more interesting" etc. So it might depend on the length of the word.

but egypt will give you the correct answer.

299. b403052348 (válaszként erre: 296. - Zizu82)
2010. márc. 4. 13:46
by the way, hali!
2010. márc. 4. 13:46

yeah, don't be sad...egypt, melyikre írtad azt, hogy didn't use to...

so, Zizu, are you a masochist? it's more happier thought!:D

meg akartam kérdezni, hogyha fogalmat akarok fokozni, akkor "more"-t használom pl more happier=sokkal vidámabb, de ha azt mondom, én sokkal nehezebb vagyok, mint a barátnőm, azt hogy mondjuk?

2010. márc. 4. 13:33

Hi Zizu,

do you like English language? or are you just a masochist?:D

296. Zizu82
2010. márc. 4. 13:29
Sorry,if i can't write too correct.I just practise english language.Helló everybody!:))
295. Zizu82
2010. márc. 4. 13:27
Let's talk happy things!
294. 16d1dd6891 (válaszként erre: 291. - B403052348)
2010. márc. 4. 13:22

the mother putting up the vids of her child's attacks is simply insane...what about human rights?:o

people can be crazy and stupid.

293. egypt (válaszként erre: 280. - 16d1dd6891)
2010. márc. 4. 13:15

Akkor: "I didn't use to...':)

Vagy úgy is lehet tagadni, hogy 'I usedn't to do...', mintha segédige lenne, de ezt még életemben nem hallottam.

2010. márc. 3. 19:39
angry...sorry:)
2010. márc. 3. 17:26

yes, i see, but i have a lot of negative opinions from people. for example there are a lot of video on youtube, where you can see epilepsy attacks. those people down up these, who are familymembers of the ills. it's not a problem, if, for example, the ill ask his partner, etc., but, e.g. i watched a video about a baby, who has a lot of attacks, and she became mentally retard by this, she died when she was 5, and her mother down up videos about her attacks, when she was a baby. i think, the mother just wants that, everybody sorry about this, and she can say that, what terrible is it like by this. how can somebody watch her dead childs' attacks, and down up to the net?

and the other; a boy had got an attack in his secondary school, and his classmates make video about that, and everyone laughs, beacuse they think that, it's really funny. i usually read the comments of these videos, and a lot of people write that, it's fuckin' funny...i'm really angree about that.

2010. márc. 3. 17:05

yes, epilepsy is considered a kind of "sacred desease" and it is just because people don't know much about it.

please don't say that people are idiots. they just find your illness very rare, interesting, something that they can not understand.

2010. márc. 3. 16:45
my illness is not so dangerous, but everyone believe that, it is.
2010. márc. 3. 16:40
i supposs can't drive, can't go to bed late, can't drink alcohol...and i can't have got job in an office or an agency, because i can't work a lot with computers. now, while i'm writing in forum, i often stand up, and relax. but it's not a really big problem for me, because i don't like to work with computers, i can't use it, just i sometimes listen to music by it, or download something...my bigest problem is that, a lot of people is afraid to this illness, and they panic, when i say, what is the matter...i really bored that, a lot of idiot people...
287. 16d1dd6891 (válaszként erre: 286. - B403052348)
2010. márc. 3. 16:26

social anxiety is a cruel disease, it can make your life very hard, even unbearable.

Now I am unemployed. I used to work in a medical library, but they did not need my work anymore, because of financial reasions.

Now I'm caring for stray dogs, which is a fantastic work, but I don't get any payment for it:)

Does your epilepsy make it hard for you to find a good job?

2010. márc. 3. 16:17
oh, my good, what a pity! i've got epilepsy, so it isn't simple, too...why can't you speak in public? and then, what is your job?
2010. márc. 3. 16:05

I am an E. teacher by profession but I never really praticed teaching, due to my illness, social anxiety -- which is something that makes you not to be able to talk in public.

it is crazy, isn't it?:)

284. b403052348 (válaszként erre: 282. - 16d1dd6891)
2010. márc. 3. 15:36
thanks:) do you good at english simple, or are you an english teacher too?
283. 07c4794583 (válaszként erre: 282. - 16d1dd6891)
2010. márc. 3. 14:57
ez nem okoskodás, ez pontosan így van
2010. márc. 3. 14:20

érthetik úgy is, ha bele akarják magyarázni. de ha azt akarnád kifejezni, h nem akarsz, nem vagy hajlandó, akkor valószínűleg kicsit máshogy fejeznéd ki magad. mondjuk: "I don't want to play football", vagy " I hate football" (ez elég egyértemű:DDD) stb. ha pedig azt kérdeznék, hogy "focizol-e (most)?", akkor azt valószínűleg úgy kérdeznék, hogy would you like to play...?, nem pedig úgy, hogy "do you play", mert ez általános, és csak arra vonatkozik, h szoktál-e ilyet játszani.

na jó, nem okoskodom tovább:)

2010. márc. 3. 14:10

óóóóóóhhh, fejlődök! érzem!:D

igen, csak azt nem tudom, hogy ha azt mondom; "i don't play football", ezt nem érthetik úgy is, hogy nem akarok, nem vagyok hajlandó, vagy ilyesmi?

2010. márc. 3. 14:05

nem szoktam ilyet csinálni.=

ha szó szerint ez akarod lefordítani, akkor én valahogy úgy írnám, hogy "I don't do anything like this" (vagy I never do...)

de ha mondjuk azt akarod mondani, h nem szoktál focizni, akkor simán:"I don't play football"

régen nem sportoltam, de mostmár igen=majdnem tökéletes!

" I didn't used to do sports but I do now"

2010. márc. 3. 13:57

azt hiszem, többet inkább nem szólalok meg, de azért köszi:D

:)))

but, if i say that; "nem szoktam ilyet csinálni."? this means that; "i don't do like that" or "i don't do this" ?

and, if would like say that, "régen nem sportoltam, de mostmár igen", then i say that; "i didn't use to do sports, but now i do." ?

2010. márc. 3. 13:41

"nem szoktam ilyet/ezt csinálni" egyszerű jelen: I don't feed cats. or you can add:"never"-- I never feed cats"

"nem szoktam későn kelni, csak ma? "

I usually don't get up late,( only today.)

a "szoktam " csak a magyar fordításban van, az angol nem használja külön.

a harmadikat nemtom:D

277. b403052348 (válaszként erre: 274. - Egypt)
2010. márc. 3. 13:27

sorry, but i don't understand again. i'm confused. if i would like to say that; "nem szoktam iyet/ezt csinálni", what i say then? and if i would like to say that; nem szoktam későn kelni, csak ma? or the english don't use it;"szoktam"?

azt hogy lehet kifejezni, ha azt szeretném mondani; "elszoktam a korán keléstől"?

276. egypt (válaszként erre: 275. - 16d1dd6891)
2010. márc. 3. 13:10
Oh, I see...:)
2010. márc. 3. 13:09
I just thought Szelket translated "szoktam" this way, and she wanted to express present simple. this was my tricky idea:o)
274. egypt (válaszként erre: 272. - 16d1dd6891)
2010. márc. 3. 13:05

It should be "used to".:)

Meaning "valaha", "régen", de már nem.

A "use"-nak nincs olyan jelentése, hogy szokott valaki valamit csinálni. A szokásos cselekvésekre a present simple-t használjuk angolban.

I get up at 6. = Hatkor szoktam felkelni.

Van olyan, hogy valaki hozzá van szokva valamihez vagy hozzászokik valamihez, ez a "be/get used to",

Pl. 'I'm used to getting up early.'

Hozzá vagyok szokva a korán keléshez. És utána ing-es alak persze.

2010. márc. 3. 12:46
i looked after children. the truth is that, i'm looking for somebody, who would like a babysitter, i do it free too, if there isn't other opportunity. because i often looked after my cousins and my classmates' sister, and i would like to work like an au-pair, but the most important is that, i've got experience in babysitting and houseworks, and i can show a reference. i haven't got a lot of experience in houseworks, like cooking or washing, and i would like to ask the childrens' mum, to help me in that. why that, i'm looking for somebody between my familiars, who can to help...
❮❮ ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... ❯❯

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook