Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » Vigyázz, ha eladás/kiadásra hirdeted a házad, nehogy egy csaló áldozata legyél... fórum

Vigyázz, ha eladás/kiadásra hirdeted a házad, nehogy egy csaló áldozata legyél... (beszélgetős fórum)

2018. aug. 16. 15:17

A küldött szöveg ez volt:

Hello,

I am really sorry for my late response to the email on your property.I have read the details

of your property and my interest is urgent.I am ready to pay for it once we come in agreement

and i want to believe you are trustworthy and would help me in this situation.

My name is Dr Dhakiy Ghazwan,a Medical Doctor and also a member of the Red cross,I am from Syria.

I contacted you because of the several sanctions imposed on my country Syria which prevents us from

securing our financial and bank transactions here.

I want you to know that i have the sum of $3.6 million US Dollars which i got from my late brother

Qasim Ghazwan who was killed in the Al Omari Massacre.He was a very successful businessman dealing on

Gold dust/bars before his death.This war in my country have reshaped my future and i want to move to a

place that is safer so i can buy a property and also invest and so during my search i came across your property

and the price and location is good for me.If we come to a concrete agreement i will send

the money to you for safe keeping.I already deposited it with the Red cross here in Aleppo and if you are

reliable and i can trust you 100% i will send it to you through diplomatic courier service which is very much legal

and safe.

I need to be sure that i can trust you and i pray you are a good person and God fearing and will help me.

I would love to call you on the phone but telephone communications have been disabled due to the war.

We can only communicate through the Red cross communication facilities which only permits me to send emails.

Please, you are in a position to help me settle and start a new life in your country.I believe you can assist

me in this transaction while i prepare to relocate to your country.I promise to compensate you with 20% of my

capital in appreciation for your help after paying for your property and sign the contract with your lawyer as

soon as i arrive in hungary.I want you to know that what matters to me most right now is my life.

I hope to receive your response urgently so i can give you more details about the transfer.

Thank You,

Dr Dhakiy Ghazwan.

Hátha valaki szintén kap egy ilyet, ezért írom ide.

Szép napot nektek!

2018. aug. 16. 15:15
Én most kaptam egy ilyen levelet. Gondoltam, hogy átverés. Szép. Köszönöm az ilyen fórumot, mert ez beigazolta a véleményemet.
11. simple (válaszként erre: 9. - Canari)
2014. máj. 24. 18:53

Mindig ugyanez a séma, külföldön van és orvos. Ezt vagy azt szeretne, és van sok pénze, vagy éppen örökölt 10 millió dollárt tök mindegy, a lényeg mindig az, hogy nem tud hozzáférni a pénzéhez, ezért kéne neki küldeni egy kis pénzt hogy aztán majd jól visszaadhassa ha megkapta a pénzét. :D

Csodálkozom egyébként hogy van olyan aki internetezik és nem fújja ezeket a csalásokat kívülről, elég gyakran lehet róluk olvasni.

10. Toxxx (válaszként erre: 1. - Borostyán.)
2014. máj. 24. 18:47
Köszönöm , hogy ezt megosztotta mert minket épp tegnap talált be ugyanezzel az alattomos hazug levéllel !!! Szánalmas , hogy ilyen világban élünk ahol rengeteg ilyen ember van ! Nem nagyon hittem el először ezt a szöveget mert elég ,,mesebelinek" találtam. Kíváncsiságból rákerestem és szerencsére megtaláltam ezt a portált . Lehet ,hogy valaki él akinek ez az igazi neve és tényleg megtörtént vele ez a tragédia és ha így van borzalmas ,hogy vannak akik ezt kihasználva és más embereket átverve feketén keresik meg a pénzüket !!! Bátorkodtam bemásolni az " Úriembernek " ennek a portálnak a linkét ! Remélem pofára esik kicsit de kétlem , hogy nem folytatná az ügyleteit !!!!!!
2014. máj. 21. 08:24

Szintén megkaptam ezt a levelet, és nagyon érdekelne, hogy a szórakozáson kívül ("tartsam meg neki a házat az érkezéséig...") mi a haszna lehet ebből?

Van valaki, aki kapcsolatba lépett már vele? - gondolom, talán csak a tréfa kedvéért...

8. Gyula44 (válaszként erre: 7. - Gyula44)
2014. máj. 6. 10:49
Én is ma kaptam egy ilyen levelet!
7. Gyula44 (válaszként erre: 6. - Iluska60)
2014. máj. 6. 10:49
Te tudod hogy miben áll a csalás lényege?
2014. máj. 4. 10:05

Köszi a bejegyzést!

A hirdetésemre épp most jelentkezett.

Nem tudom, időnként miért nem változtat nevet.

2013. dec. 9. 10:17
Nem tudok angolul.
2013. dec. 8. 20:02
Ez valóban egy nevetséges üzenet.
3. Borostyán. (válaszként erre: 2. - 17aadc1082)
2013. dec. 8. 20:01
Fogalmam sincs...de gondoltam egy magyar fórumra is felteszem, hátha rákeres valaki. Legyen nyoma hazánkban is :).
2013. dec. 8. 19:58
Van olyan ember, aki beszopja még ezt a baromságot amúgy??? :D
2013. dec. 8. 19:28

Európában több helyen próbálkozik a következő levéllel egy "úriember". Az interneten több országban is foglalkoznak vele különböző fórumokon. Vigyázzatok vele!

Engem már többször is megtalált.

Angolul írja a következő sablon levelet:

"Greetings,

I thank you for your response to my mail on your property listed on

ingatlan.com which i am interested in,i must really say that i like

your house and i am ready to pay for it. I am contacting you in

confidence hoping that you are a trustworthy person and would also be

helpful to me.

My name is Dr Ghassan Merie Assi,a Medical Doctor by profession and a

member of the Red Cross,i am from Syria.I contacted you because of the

sanctions imposed by the United States and the European Union,which

prevent us from securing our financial transaction here.

I have the sum of $8.9 million dollars which i got from my late

brother Ghassan Al-Mahameed,who was killed in the al-Omari Mosque

Massacre.He was a very successful business man dealing on gold

dust/bars before his death.

The ongoing civil unrest in my country,Syria have reshaped my future

and if we come to a concrete agreement i will send the money to you

for safe keeping till i come to Hungary very soon,i will need the

house to live on and that is why i contacted,please help me.

Where i am now we can only communicate through the Red Cross

communication facilities which only permits me to send E-mails and we

can't make phone calls now because no network at bab al salaam area

since it was blocked by the government.

Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you

the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction

successfully.I have a good means of sending the money out of Syria to

Europe with help of a red cross jet that brings relief materials from

Europe.

I wait for your fast response so i can give you further details upon

hearing from you.Please keep the property for me and consider my

proposal for our mutual benefit.

Regards,

Dr Ghassan Merie Assi"

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook