Főoldal » Fórumok » Egyéb témák » Ki az, aki szívesen angolozna velem? fórum

Ki az, aki szívesen angolozna velem? (beszélgetős fórum)

1 2
20. Johannia (válaszként erre: 18. - Mandulacska2)
2010. júl. 8. 11:20

2. arra gondoltam, hogy elővettem a könyvet.

Main profil of the company: services. ügyfélszolgálatos, supporting lenne a feladat.

19. Johannia (válaszként erre: 18. - Mandulacska2)
2010. júl. 8. 11:18
That was useful! Thank you :)
18. mandulacska2 (válaszként erre: 17. - Johannia)
2010. júl. 8. 10:18

Hi,

That's very good that you could practice English with your boyfriend. If you speak in English with him, the words will become the part of your active vocabulary. Just use them.

Family topic: family members, characteristics (inner characteristics and physical appearance). After it you can go on the place of living topic: where do you live? Flat or house? Which do you prefer: living in the country or in the town? Living in a flat or a house? You can also learn about furniture.

As for grammar: first it is enough to deal with present simple, can, can't, like, don't like. Present continuous and the perfect tenses come only later.

When you go to the interview they may ask about your education, your personality, your plans about the future : what would you like to do in the future? Why have you applied for that job? How can you be useful at that company? WHat are your positive and negative characteristics? What kind of company is it? I mean what is their main profile? Services, telephone industry, etc?

You have only very few mistakes:

1. "English is much more easier than German". "much more easier" is not appropriate. Use 'much easier' because the comparative form of the adjective 'easy' is 'easier'. You don't need the word 'more' as "easy" is a one-syllabic adjective. You use more if the word consists of three or more syllables. E.g. beautiful-more beautiful.

2. I don't understand. Did you buy the book Twenty but one? Take means-elővesz, fog, buy means= megvenni, megvásárolni. If you bougth the book in a shop, you use 'I bought the book'.

3. Grammar, not grammer.

4. If you talk to somebody in a foreign language: talk to somebody in English, in German. You have to use 'in'.

That's all. Otherwise don't worry about the interview.

2010. júl. 8. 09:17

English is much more easier than German to the comparative degree. The main problem is, that English words are in my passiv vocabulary...

Good news: my boyfriend practiced the pronunciation with me yesterday :)

I took the book Twenty but one and I learned words of family, now the characteristics are coming today.

What's the next step? I don't really know it :S

I need your help, because I need controlling/monitoring every day.

My plans for today:

-I go to the library to take the 1000 questions 1000 answers :)

-I repeat the family words

-I learn characteristics

Maybe: Grammer- simple present, present continuous, present perfect and Present Perfect Continuous

Please, correct my mistakes :)

Bad news: I have an interview next week, next tuesday. I think the company want to talk to me not only German but also English. :S

What do you think, which themes can come into question? School - certain, but what else?

2010. júl. 7. 11:26

Hi Guys,

on the grammar side you can use Peter Dohar's: Kis angol nyelvtan. I found it very useful, explaining the grammar in all details and quite understandable.

Let us know what would be the next step!

Have a good day

2010. júl. 7. 08:38

Hi Johannia,

It's a good idea to make a self-made dictionary. You can also categorize words into groups. I mean make a list about fruits, characteristics, etc. I know it's difficult if you learnt German previously, because the two languages come from the same language family, therefore they are very similar. But later you will get used to English and you won't mix the two languages. The more vocabulary you have the better you will be able to answer to questions. Try to find a partner (friend, etc) who would like to speak with you in English. In addition, you can practice English in writing.

Have a nice day.:)))

14. Johannia (válaszként erre: 12. - Mandulacska2)
2010. júl. 7. 07:41

Hi mandulamacska2,

"you can check the pronunciation of a word on the Internet: e.g. www.sztaki.hu"

Hm :) Good idea.

My problem is, that I undestand many things, but I can't answer, what I exactly want to say and I always want it in German. :)

"To improve your vocabulary, you can use the book '1000 questions 1000 answers'"

Thank you, I check this book. I hope, it will for me useful :)

I make a self-made dictionary today: what I can't say in English, I write it in this dictionary, like in the school :)

See you later. :)

hugs and kisses for my teachers :):)

13. Johannia (válaszként erre: 10. - Anyapocak)
2010. júl. 7. 07:34

Hi Anyapocak,

thank you. I would like to ask you and other forum-people, my mistakes to correct, so i can learn faster :)

" What I learned in school and what I really use to express myself for english people is 2 different thing. It doesn't matter you are speaking right as the grammar says or you put more or less the words next to each other and just keep talking. The biggest surprise was: english people have no idea about grammar. They can't write correctly and they admit it. "

I can agree with you. That is two different things. My problem is, that I always want to say the things in German. German is my first foreign language, I learned English in the gymnasium for two years, but ! didn't learn it at the university, and I forgat(?) a lot of words and of course one part of the grammer :)

"if you'd like we can chat in english about different topics every week or day. It is up to you."

It's a great idea! :) I support it :) Today I want to learn the family, and what I in the book Twenty but one find :)

"so just let me know if you need any furtehr help as I wrote I have got plenty time for you. Actually I was looking for something to do because unfortunately we don't have many friends around and I am not "sitting at home" type. "

Me too :) I'm also outgoing, I like go out with my friends, or simple I make a small trip ( 1-2 hour by foot?). I can understand your situation, and I hope, that you find with us some good time :):)

Yesterday in the evening I didn't have time to write you. I'm sorry. Next day I would like write about my family more than yesterday :):)

2010. júl. 6. 13:55

Hi Johannia,

I can agree with Anyapocak: as you can introduce yourself very well. If you practice vocabulary and writing by chatting with people on the net, it will be really useful. As for pronunciation and grammar: your grammar may develop very well if you read a lot in English. You can check the pronunciation of a word on the Internet: e.g. www.sztaki.hu where you can find an English-Hungarian online dictionary and you can see the pronunciation. In addition, you can find listening tasks on the net, too, or you can watch films with Hungarian subtitle. In this way, you will know how to pronounce a word and your vocabulary will develop as well. To improve your vocabulary, you can use the book '1000 questions 1000 answers', but the best way is to read books in English. You can find articles on the net on the websites of several newspapers, too.

Now I would like to introduce myself: I'm 30, I live in Pécs in Baranya county with my husband. We have a dog, too. I teach English in a primary school and I have adult students as well. I have a sister who is just ten month younger than me. She lives with my parents. I like reading, listening to music, searching on the net, walking with my dog and relaxing in my free time.

I hope, you will write soon.

2010. júl. 6. 13:50
Hű ez nekem is kellene :) nem tudok már semmit :(
2010. júl. 6. 13:17

Dear Johannia,

it was a quite good introduction. There were a few mistakes but you need to start somewhere.

If you don't mind I will introduce myself. My name is Niki and 27 years old. I moved to england almost 3 years ago. I found it very difficult to be apart from my family. I have learned english for 12 years I know it is still not perfect I still need to learn a lot, especially about grammar. What I learned in school and what I really use to express myself for english people is 2 different thing. It doesn't matter you are speaking right as the grammar says or you put more or less the words next to each other and just keep talking. The biggest surprise was: english people have no idea about grammar. They can't write correctly and they admit it.

But let's go back to our topic. Family: if you'd like we can chat in english about different topics every week or day. It is up to you. Obviously I don't want to be bossy and I am sure there is mandulacska too who is much better than me because she is teaching english......so just let me know if you need any furtehr help as I wrote I have got plenty time for you. Actually I was looking for something to do because unfortunately we don't have many friends around and I am not "sitting at home" type.

Have a good day guys and talk you later

2010. júl. 6. 11:43

Sziasztok!

Hú, nem is gondoltam volna, hogy ennyien jelentkeztek ilyen rövid időn belül :)

Még komolyabban nem gondoltam ki a dolgot. Esetleg lehetne mondjuk több könyvből is. Nekem annó az egy híján húsz szókincsben tetszett, de ha van más ilyen jellegű, szívesen veszem.

Mondjuk lehetne úgy, hogy kezdeni az elejétől, alapoktól. Mint ahogy a headway-ben is volt. Szókincs, nyelvtan párhuzamosan mehetne.

Mondjuk holnapra a család/family-t átnézni és akkor bemutatkozás meg a hol élünk vagy ilyesmi angolul. Na?

Vagy mandulamacska2, mint angol tanár mit javasolsz? Mert a beszélgetéshez kevés, hogy itt bepötyögünk dolgokat, a kiejtés nem lesz jobb tőle :)Vagy ha van jó gyakorló könyv, amit javasolsz, azt is megköszönnénk.

Anyapocak! Na az tök jó, és gratula a babához is :)

Szívesen veszem az ötleteket az online megvalósításhoz. Ha már lennénk így 3-4-en, az tök jó lenne. :)

Most mennem kell. Estefelé benézek, hogy mire jutottatok ötletelés terén :)

Addig is kis bemelegítésként:

About me: i'm 25 years old and live in a city in East-Hungary. In the city live ca. 100.000 people (onehundred thousend?), i'm student at an University, i'm studying? Hungarian, but i have many plans for the next future. For example i want to learn English again and other languages, too. I have been to? England for years, when i could speak really good English :D That's my motivation :D, and of course for applying for jobs? i need English in advanced skills...

About my family: i have two sisters, they are younger than me, both of them are studying at the same university, like me :D My father and my mother are retired (ezt az egy szót néztem meg eddig, de így már be is ugrott). I live with my boyfriend in a flat with nice nighbours, my sisters live with my parents in a house with a big garden :D We had a really nice dog, but it is dead. (meghalt?)

És itt megállt a tudomány, mivel a többi rokon nevét meg kéne néznem. :) Szóval ilyen szintűre redukálódott a tudásom. :( Gondolom van benne jó pár hiba, a kérdőjelek a bizonyalanságot jelzik vagy szerintem "lehet nem helyes úgy" kategóriát jelentik...

Na este jövök :) I'm coming back later, in the evening(?)

2010. júl. 6. 10:32
Szia. Engem is érdekelne. Én angolt tanítok, úgyhogy tudok segíteni online, nekem is kell, hogy folyamatosan használjam a nyelvet.
2010. júl. 6. 09:53
kint élek már 3 éve és recepciósként dolgoztam
2010. júl. 6. 09:52
Max majd olvaslak titeket:D Abból is tanulok valamit:)
2010. júl. 6. 09:52
szia én jelenleg kint élek angliába és van egy csomó szabadidőm mivel 37 hetes terhes vagyok. ha gondolod szívesen segítek :-)
2010. júl. 6. 09:51
Engem is érdekelne, bár nekem a szókincsemmel gondok vannak:S:S
3. ff36256613 (válaszként erre: 2. - Johannia)
2010. júl. 6. 09:43

Szia!!

Engem érdekelne, mire gondolsz?

2010. júl. 6. 09:38
A kezdés akár holnap is lehetne vagy holnapután. :)
2010. júl. 6. 09:37

Sziasztok!

Szeretnék angolozni, de nekem kell valami külső motivációs erő hozzá. Sajnos barátom nem akar velem angolozni, így hozzátok fordulok :) Kéne valaki, akivel gyakorolhatnék.

Jelenleg újrakezdő angolos lennék, régen nagyon jól tudtam angolul. Jelenleg nincs pénzem angoltanárra, ezért gondoltam ki ezt a fajta megoldást.

Ha van valaki, akí szívesen gyakorolna velem, az írjon nekem. Augusztusra szeretnék ismét angolul tudni - igen jó a nyelvérzékem. Napi 2 óra angolozást gondoltam, de ehhez kéne valaki, aki kijavít vagy visszajelzést kapnék, akivel társaloghatnék is akár.

:)

1 2

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook