Főoldal » Fórumok » Hobbi & Otthon fórumok » Ismeri valaki az Almody mandulás torta receptjét? (Ikeában kapható) fórum

Ismeri valaki az Almody mandulás torta receptjét? (Ikeában kapható) (tudásbázis kérdés)

2007. nov. 29. 21:16

Szia!

Angolul megvan, meg svédül, de talán az angol jobb lesz. Bár ki tudja...

Ez nem a gyári recept persze, de az ismerősöm szerint finom. fent van a neten is, de nem tudom, hol.

Cake layers:

100 g ground almonds

150 g sugar

4 egg whites

Buttercream:

4 egg yolks

100 g sugar

200 ml heavy cream (35-40% fat)

150 g butter

Almond toffee:

20 almonds

5 tbsp sugar

Decoration:

almond flakes

Start with the cake layers. I made four layers, but you can do two or three, depending on what size you want it to be. My layers were about 20 cm across. (I have a pretty small cake stand that I wanted to use, which is why I chose that particular size.) You need to draw circles (or whatever shape you want, obviously) on parchment paper, and spread the batter carefully within those shapes. They'll keep their shape nicely in the oven and not run out.

Beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold in sugar and ground almonds. Bake at 175°C for about 15 minutes. The layers should be fairly golden.

Make the buttercream. Mix egg yolks, sugar and cream in a saucepan, and cook on low heat, stirring all the time, until it's thickened. It'll thicken when you least expect it to, so don't leave it! You might need to turn up the heat a bit if nothing happens. Leave to cool completely.

Make the toffee: melt the sugar in a small saucepan. Coarsely chop the almonds, and throw those in the pot. Stir and cook for a few minutes until the almond is fully caramelized, but make sure it doesn't burn! Pour onto an oiled baking sheet or a silpat mat. Leave to cool, and then pulverize it in a pestle and mortar. Mix into the buttercream.

Toast the almond flakes in a hot, dry pan or in a hot oven. Leave to cool.

Sandwich the cake layers with buttercream, and top with a lot of buttercream over the entire cake. You can freeze it at this point - in fact, I recommend it. It'll keep together much better that way, otherwise it can be a bit slippery-slidey. Just let it thaw at room temperature for about half an hour, and sprinkle with toasted almonds just before serving. (They'll go soft if they're on the cake for too long.)

2007. ápr. 10. 20:24
En sajna nem ismerem, de megkertem egy kedves ismerosomet, aki cukrasz, hatha o tudja a receptet. Engem is erdekelne, ha megkapom, akkor itt kozze teszem. :))
2007. márc. 5. 20:12
Ha van valakinek valami hasonló receptje, megköszönném. Rajong érte a család.
2007. márc. 5. 20:11
Ismeri valaki az Almody mandulás torta receptjét? (Ikeában kapható)

További ajánlott fórumok:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2005-2024, www.hoxa.hu
Kapcsolat, impresszum | Felhasználói szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | Facebook